Hyundai Genesis Forum The Hyundai Genesis Forum. An area for the all new generation RWD Hyundai sports coupe and sedan.

Spyder Auto Headlights Revealed!

Old 03-20-2012, 03:33 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8
Default Spyder Auto Headlights Revealed!

First off I would like to thank Spyder Auto for taking the time and effort in creating installation videos for the Headlights and Tail lights as i know a lot of you have been asking questions about them and have been patiently waiting. The headlights and tail lights are definitely quality parts and best of all DOT approved. Fitment is great and finish looks like it could pass as an oem unit. The only thing I thought that could have been done better is their harness/wires could have been put in some type of insulation/sleeve but i guess it's unavoidable since you have to do some wire configuration as you will see in the video. The leds in the headlights and tail lights are super bright which i like. The angel eyes however i thought could use a boost in light output. They look really nice during night driving (they have a really nice soft bluish white glow to them) but during the day time (if your using them as DRL's) you can barely see them. Having custom headlights and tail lights I really wasn't expecting to like them that much but having them on the car for the past week they really have grown on me. I'm surprised how good they look on the car! Check it out!

Installation Videos:

Spyder Auto Installation: Hyundai Genesis Coupe LED Tail Light - YouTube

Spyder Auto Installation: Hyundai Genesis Coupe Halo Projector Headlights - YouTube

Old 03-20-2012, 05:24 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Those are bad ass for sure!
Old 03-20-2012, 06:05 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

Lovin' the plates!
Old 03-21-2012, 09:28 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8

Originally Posted by HyundaiKitCoupe
Lovin' the plates!

Thanks! Hopefully after i get my new look done i'll have their slogan on the car too "Welcome to the next level"