Hyundai Genesis Forum The Hyundai Genesis Forum. An area for the all new generation RWD Hyundai sports coupe and sedan.

No more Synapse :(

Old 02-28-2012, 06:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Coupe
Default No more Synapse :(

Unfortunately I was informed this morning that the Synapse BOV kit has been discontinued. After receiving a refund from the good folks at G&M I am now on the hunt again. Is there a BOV kit out there that is confirmed to respond as fast and hold boost as well? <BR itxtNodeId="2"><BR itxtNodeId="1">Sidenote: if any one knows where I could still buy a kit, that'd be great. Thanks!
Old 02-28-2012, 07:21 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I don't believe there is anything that fires as fast as Synapse, but I don't think it's incredibly necessary. Many people are running fine with other BOVs. How much boost are you pushing?
Old 02-28-2012, 07:23 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Coupe

Originally Posted by majik
I don't believe there is anything that fires as fast as Synapse, but I don't think it's incredibly necessary. Many people are running fine with other BOVs. How much boost are you pushing?

Just stock pressure. I guess I just go for the best gear the first time around. Buy once, cry once.
Old 02-29-2012, 10:10 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I agree. Do it right the first time, spend less in the long run.
Old 02-29-2012, 10:21 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track

Originally Posted by GenFlyer
Unfortunately I was informed this morning that the Synapse BOV kit has been discontinued. After receiving a refund from the good folks at G&M I am now on the hunt again. Is there a BOV kit out there that is confirmed to respond as fast and hold boost as well? <BR itxtNodeId="2"><BR itxtNodeId="1">Sidenote: if any one knows where I could still buy a kit, that'd be great. Thanks!

I have information that say's otherwise...send me a PM and I will see what I can do for you