Hyundai Genesis Forum The Hyundai Genesis Forum. An area for the all new generation RWD Hyundai sports coupe and sedan.

Hyundai Aftermarket > Gen Coupe.com

Old 11-08-2011, 01:18 PM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Bring all your friends. Honestly, some of the mods are pretty cool over there. The environment as a whole is just different here.

Feel free to tell your friends about us and bring some more vendors. We already have a handful here, but the more the merrier. We also don't have 50 Vendor thread bumps a day.

Originally Posted by stephenvv
^ You're freaking hot as hell! I would have helped you with what ever you needed!
Am I missing some pictures somewhere?
Old 11-08-2011, 01:23 PM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

HyundaiAftermaket.org > anyhyundaiforumsonthenet.com/.org/.info/.net .....

huge member base..

don't have to pay to be a part of the community..

tons of people willing to help, not tell you how stupid you are..

great staff.. (sometimes)

broad knowledge base..

people give advice from research and experience, not based on heresay (most of the time)

etc.

etc.

hell, i haven't owned a Hyundai in 4 years now. I am still around helping people out, no matter which hyundai or vehicle they drive..
Old 11-08-2011, 01:27 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Originally Posted by turbosocks
great staff.. (sometimes)

Old 11-08-2011, 01:45 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

I love this forum. I havent seen any acts of douchiness other than that turbogenesis kid calling the orange tiburon a mexican ride. You see that kind of stuff on gencoupe.com so I hope the douches stay there and the cool people continue to come to this forum.
Old 11-08-2011, 02:05 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Originally Posted by majik
Am I missing some pictures somewhere?

Look in the member pics thread in OT.
Old 11-08-2011, 03:18 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

oooooohh.... I see.... I had to check it from my phone. Tinypic is blocked at work.

Meghan - what'd you own before the GC?
Old 11-09-2011, 08:24 AM

Vehicle: 2011 Gen Coupe V6

I will agree with other people here in regards to there being alot of unfriendly and dumbass members on gencoupe but you will get there everywhere. Unfortunately, the dumbass members are whats giving alot of genesis owners a bad name. Kind of like what alot of the GK owners did to the tiburon community. I mostly have been lurking here to try and feel this place out and as I read more and more and get to see how the members are on this site, I like what I see. I really do think that some of the younger genesis members should come here and learn about the roots and the evolution of Hyundai but with young members, many wont take the time to learn the history of their car or the even the company which to me is sad and doesnt make them a true enthusiast. If you loved your car in every way then you would take the time to learn how it came to be and how Hyundai managed to become what it is today. Maybe I'm stupid for thinking that but it just makes sense in my opinion.

I forsee great things happening with Hyundai and this is definitely the site/forum any TRUE enthusiast will want to be apart of. My
Old 11-09-2011, 02:16 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Turbo

Before I bought my Genesis, I spent about 3 weeks doing alot of research online about Hyundai. I was skeptical in buying one but after learning about Hyundai's involvement in rally racing, and learning about Rhys Millen, and how this forum gave birth to all other forums...I realized I had a winner on my hands. Ive been to Gencoupe.com a few times and after the first 5 negative comments from people, I just turned away. Long live Hyundai Aftermarket.org!
Old 12-09-2011, 08:23 AM

Vehicle: 2011 Genesis Turbo

I'm bumping this thread because it needs to be known that this is the best forum and people need to leave Gen Coupe for here!
Old 12-09-2011, 02:32 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Gen Coupe

Originally Posted by ImportKnights
I'm bumping this thread because it needs to be known that this is the best forum and people need to leave Gen Coupe for here!

only the good people, a**holes can stay behind