Hyundai Genesis Forum The Hyundai Genesis Forum. An area for the all new generation RWD Hyundai sports coupe and sedan.

Has aftermarket support for the Genesis peaked?

Old 02-05-2014, 02:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2011 Genesis 3.8
Default Has aftermarket support for the Genesis peaked?

We're 4 years in now. I think everything that is made for the Genesis is pretty much out there and done with, with the exception of a few small things being developed here and there. I think the next big spike will be for the 14+ model when it comes out.
Old 02-05-2014, 02:37 PM

Vehicle: 2012 mitsubishi eclipse spyder gs, 2001 hyundai tiburon

That may be, but this is the first time I've seen the gc in a video game (gran turismo 6), there may be more as more time is spent developing and researching ideas.
Old 03-24-2014, 02:41 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: Hyundai Genesis 2.0T

Originally Posted by i_hate_gencoupe.com
We're 4 years in now. I think everything that is made for the Genesis is pretty much out there and done with, with the exception of a few small things being developed here and there. I think the next big spike will be for the 14+ model when it comes out.

Idk, I think as the resell price gets cheaper we'll see more interest in requested items. It really hasn't been that long, even for used models the reduced 5yr engine warranty still isn't up for the majority of vehicles out there.

But yes I do think the newer model will bring even more interest to the platform from both consumers and aftermarket companies alike. The 2013 refresh has certainly helped us in terms of sales.