Hyundai Equus Forum The Hyundai Equus Forum. Discuss all topics here about Hyundai's biggest and all new full-size executive sedan.

ab-b 2014 Hyundai Equus

Old 07-31-2013, 10:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai
Default ab-b 2014 Hyundai Equus

Filed under: Sedan, Hyundai, First Drives, Luxury

A Lesson In How To Out-Lexus The LS

I think that the new BMW 4 Series is an attractive coupe. The design is a little bit on the wrong side of "fussy" I'll grant you, and I don't particularly care for the look of the scalloped, black-bordered vents on the fender sides - functional though they may be. But for the most part, I find the coupe to be pretty pleasing to look at.

You all, by and large, do not care for the 4 Series. (For the sake of constructing my intellectual argument, I'm going to make the ridiculous statistical assumption that the 140 or so comments on our 4 Series First Drive provide a representative opinion of our readership as a whole.) In the first 24 hours after we published our review of the car, you felt moved to comment that it was "ugly," "REALLY ugly" and "a disappointment" among other, less reprintable statements of ardor.

So clearly we see things a little differently in terms of styling, but what does any of this have to do with the 2014 Hyundai Equus?Continue reading 2014 Hyundai Equus

2014 Hyundai Equus originally appeared on Autoblog on Wed, 31 Jul 2013 11:57:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

<h6 style="clear: both; padding: 8px 0 0 0; height: 2px; font-size: 1px; border: 0; margin: 0; padding: 0;"></h6>Permalink | Email this | Comments

View the full article