Hyundai Elantra Forum The Hyundai Elantra Forum. Later models (96-up) of this 4-door share their Beta engines and chassis with the Hyundai Tiburon. Earlier Mistubishi-based Hyundai Elantras (92-95) are perfect candidates for the popular 4g63t motor swap, which turns the Hyundai Elantra into a real sleeper. These characteristics make the Hyundai Elantra a great car for those who want sports car performance with family car flexibility.

Two Seater Elantra

Old 12-27-2001, 09:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra
Default Two Seater Elantra

Not really a two seater but...I have removed my back seats and will remove my passanger seat so that I can give them a new look. I'll also be taking my door panels off and laying down some new cloth on the doors. The point is for those who have thought about talking the seats out to reduce wait. Unless you really are into racing and plan to use the car mostly on the track don't. The pros are small and the noise is insane. I'm going to try an make it to the local meet this weekend so moeone can take someone pics of my cars while its naked. eek.gif
Old 01-08-2002, 12:39 PM

i was thinking about removing my back seats as well, is it a pain in the ass?
Old 01-08-2002, 01:34 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Tiburon GT

i removed them on my 95 elantra it was fairly simple you just need to get at the bolts.
Old 01-08-2002, 02:38 PM

Vehicle: 2008 Accent

Couldn't you fix the noise problem with dynamat? I'm sure that even dynamat would be lighter than the seats, but then I could be wrong.