Hyundai Elantra Forum The Hyundai Elantra Forum. Later models (96-up) of this 4-door share their Beta engines and chassis with the Hyundai Tiburon. Earlier Mistubishi-based Hyundai Elantras (92-95) are perfect candidates for the popular 4g63t motor swap, which turns the Hyundai Elantra into a real sleeper. These characteristics make the Hyundai Elantra a great car for those who want sports car performance with family car flexibility.

Turbo Timer and Boost Gauge/Controller help

Old 04-24-2012, 05:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 02/Hyundai/Elantra GLS
Default Turbo Timer and Boost Gauge/Controller help

ok ivr finally got my turbo and very close to being able to see what happens when i start my car agian for the frist time in a long time but anyway

Turbo Timer - does any one have the pin out or know them so i can use the following method to hook up my turbo timer My link

I also have a viper (5303 i believe) remote start installed in the car will this effect it

Boost Gauge - ive searched and asked around and got many answers ar to were to connect the vacume tube for the boost gauge so were do i connect this

Boost Controller - i have no colue and didnt look this up but figuered id ask here so i can get an answer how do i go about hookin this up
Old 04-27-2012, 04:57 PM

well this was helpful
Old 04-27-2012, 10:34 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

Please understand I mean this with charitable intention, not trying to be an ass, but . . .

I don't see why anyone would want to start helping you, because this thread makes it seem like either their efforts would be wasted or you would need spoon-feeding until the car is done. You don't know what you have, you don't know what you are talking about, and you don't even know how to spell. Figure out exactly what you have and ask specific questions, preferably one question per thread (and use an obvious content-related title for the thread). For stuff that we have threads active in the last week, you might just be out of luck entirely. The people who know the answer may say to themselves 'read all the threads and learn, n00b' and sit back for a while until you have got some of the basics down.

Good luck though. Here's hoping nothing blows up
Old 04-28-2012, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by Stocker
Please understand I mean this with charitable intention, not trying to be an ass, but . . .

I don't see why anyone would want to start helping you, because this thread makes it seem like either their efforts would be wasted or you would need spoon-feeding until the car is done. You don't know what you have, you don't know what you are talking about, and you don't even know how to spell. Figure out exactly what you have and ask specific questions, preferably one question per thread (and use an obvious content-related title for the thread). For stuff that we have threads active in the last week, you might just be out of luck entirely. The people who know the answer may say to themselves 'read all the threads and learn, n00b' and sit back for a while until you have got some of the basics down.

Good luck though. Here's hoping nothing blows up

first off thanks for not being an ass and yeah i know i cant spell but idc it me but anyway i was pretty much looking for how to to intall these 3 things as my kit didnt not come with any exept the boost gauge but im just going to a perfomance shop today and ask qusetions as im lost and dont want to blow anything up :biggrin:
Old 04-28-2012, 04:51 PM

Vehicle: 2012 mitsubishi eclipse spyder gs, 2001 hyundai tiburon

I'd have to agree with Stocker. You're asking a VERY overgeneralized set of questions. In order to give any kind of answer that would help, we need more specific info. Such as make and model of boost controller, electric or manual, brand of turbo timer, what kind of boost gauge, etc.

It's like asking the members of this site "What clutch fits my neighbor's car?"

We have no way of knowing unless you provide more details.

We'd be glad to help, but it's unlikely we're able to without specifics.