Hyundai Elantra Forum The Hyundai Elantra Forum. Later models (96-up) of this 4-door share their Beta engines and chassis with the Hyundai Tiburon. Earlier Mistubishi-based Hyundai Elantras (92-95) are perfect candidates for the popular 4g63t motor swap, which turns the Hyundai Elantra into a real sleeper. These characteristics make the Hyundai Elantra a great car for those who want sports car performance with family car flexibility.

A/F Guage on 01-02 Elantra??

Old 09-20-2002, 10:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A/F Guage on 01-02 Elantra??

Hey there,

I'm going to hook up an A/F Guage sometime tomorrow on my Elantra and was wondering if anyone else had done this on the newer Elantras. Which wire from the O2 sensor should I go through? I've read several different post about the AF guage, but some used different colored wires than others. If I have to test the wires, what would I be looking for in the correct wire? Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Spatch!
Old 09-20-2002, 02:27 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: x3 accent gk tiburon santa fe

your bets bet would be to wire it up near the ECM ,why pass a wire trough the whole engine compartement and cowl dash when you already have one where you need it?
just look at web tech and find the good one

Denis