Hyundai Elantra Forum The Hyundai Elantra Forum. Later models (96-up) of this 4-door share their Beta engines and chassis with the Hyundai Tiburon. Earlier Mistubishi-based Hyundai Elantras (92-95) are perfect candidates for the popular 4g63t motor swap, which turns the Hyundai Elantra into a real sleeper. These characteristics make the Hyundai Elantra a great car for those who want sports car performance with family car flexibility.

Dragon r intake question

Old 05-19-2001, 05:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey guys where and how do i get a cai? i kno kore but nobody seems to answer the question about the site? how do i order? please guys help a brother out.
Old 05-20-2001, 07:43 AM

If you can wait a month or so, Shark Racing will be coming out with some CAI's..
Old 05-20-2001, 08:24 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Originally posted by TiBmAnX:
hey guys where and how do i get a cai? i kno kore but nobody seems to answer the question about the site? how do i order? please guys help a brother out.</div>

You can contact Bat Lord, for KORE products, MHP also currently sells a Tiburon CAI, but only for 5-speeds. I'm not sure if MHP ever came out with a Automatic CAI.
Old 05-22-2001, 11:05 AM

that dragon intake does not look like its worth the 175 or whatever for it. its so small and stuff, why dont you just buy the filter alone by itself and just run it straight to the MAF sensor. i bought a K&N universal cone filter and it looks accactly the same, when not in design of the filter but you know what i mean. i dont think im going to spend money on a dragon intake. do you think its worth it????
Old 05-22-2001, 12:23 PM

Just finished hooking up my weapon-r intake on my 94 Lantra. I used the application for a 94 Mitsu Eclipse. Had to do some custom work but came out nice. Stuck with my K&N filter cuz they don't have a dragon filter for this year yet and the shorty foam filter looks like a big q-tip