Hyundai Accent Forum The Hyundai Accent Forum. Hyundai's little champ. While the Hyundai Accent and Hyundai Excel may be small, they respond very well to aftermarket modifications and is among the favorites for Hyundai tuners.

I love my Accent

Old 06-04-2002, 12:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I love my Accent

Well, tomorrow it will be one week since I first bought my Accent. I already have a custom 2.25" exhaust on it with a Tenzo R muffler, and tomorrow I will install a custom intake in celebration of the aniversary. I just got back from a local decal shop, and a pair of K&N and Tenzo R stickers will soon call the exterior home. My "team" now has it's own logo, and that will soon be o the car. I have to say, it performs well, Sounds great, and is starting to look pretty good...All in one week's time! Hopefully by next Summer, I will be even more pleased with it. I want to put that Evelotion 4 air dam on it, as well as install an SR header. One week at a time though. Any comments or advice are always welcome. Happy Driving!
Old 06-05-2002, 01:33 PM

It's installed. I ran into a few probblems during installation, but I improvised. The check engine light came on a bit afterwards, but it wen away and hasn't come back on since. It works great and sounds wonderfull. I'd like to find a rubber hose that has a sharp 90 degree bend in it with a didameter of 2", I had to cut a piece of PVC piping on a wierd angle and it barely makes the fit. Other than that, GO COLD AIR!
Old 06-05-2002, 01:47 PM

Good to hear that you like your Accent. I never drove Accent before, so I don't know how they drive like. But I'm sure that it's really good car since it's made by Hyundai (I just love Hyundai car!)
Old 06-05-2002, 05:58 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

No offense, but this is more of a "general rambling" thread, rather than an Engine thread.

I'll move this to General modifications.