Hyundai Accent Forum The Hyundai Accent Forum. Hyundai's little champ. While the Hyundai Accent and Hyundai Excel may be small, they respond very well to aftermarket modifications and is among the favorites for Hyundai tuners.

Hyundai Accent Grille

Old 07-28-2010, 05:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Accent
Default Hyundai Accent Grille

hey guys, im new to this forum but i was wondering if anyone knew a place where i could get a different grille for my car, i have the stock one thta looks like crap. do they make another one??
Old 07-28-2010, 05:49 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

I have the Mobis grille from Korea. As far as I know it's no longer available anywhere. That's okay though because it's a piece of crap and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

The Australian grilles are a bit different. If they're to your liking you might be able to get someone to ship you one.

A lot of people remove their stock grille and replace it with mesh. If done well it looks pretty good.
Old 07-28-2010, 05:57 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (187sks @ Jul 28 2010, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I have the Mobis grille from Korea. As far as I know it's no longer available anywhere. That's okay though because it's a piece of crap and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

The Australian grilles are a bit different. If they're to your liking you might be able to get someone to ship you one.

A lot of people remove their stock grille and replace it with mesh. If done well it looks pretty good.</div>
daymn, alright, is there a site or anyplace i can find these different types??
Old 07-28-2010, 06:32 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Here's what the Aussie grille looks like:

If you want one your best bet is to post an ad in the wanted section here and hope someone will pick one up for you, unless you know someone in Australia.

People have been making the custom mesh grilles out of gutter guard from Home Depot.
Old 07-28-2010, 06:38 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (187sks @ Jul 28 2010, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Here's what the Aussie grille looks like:

If you want one your best bet is to post an ad in the wanted section here and hope someone will pick one up for you, unless you know someone in Australia.

People have been making the custom mesh grilles out of gutter guard from Home Depot.</div>
alright thanks, i might look into making my own, but idk where to start. also do u know how to get the yellow out of the corner of the headlights??
Old 07-28-2010, 07:39 PM

Vehicle: 2003/Hyundai/Accent

total cost of grille- 4 dollars

difficulty of project-2
Old 08-03-2010, 09:10 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Hyundai Accent 1.6T

I've been trying to get an Aussie grill for years...they wont do it. What year accent do you have? I've been looking to replace mine with a stock grill and just paint it Matte black or something.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:04 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Accent 22PSI Boost

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fintile @ Aug 4 2010, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I've been trying to get an Aussie grill for years...they wont do it. What year accent do you have? I've been looking to replace mine with a stock grill and just paint it Matte black or something.</div>

I will get Aussie grills for anyone that wants them, LC1 or LC2, PM me.

I live in Brisbane, I will get postage quotes for everyone but wouldn't see it being more that $50.00 worldwide AUD including packaging.

Cheers Ryan
Old 09-01-2010, 06:07 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Accent 22PSI Boost

Hyper build

here is the build of my accent, page 8, half way done shows my current grill, maybe some of you like these ones.

Cheers Ryan
Old 05-17-2011, 04:08 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Velosetor

Go to GRILLES4YOU.COM, they have some really nice Grilles for the Accent 2 and 4 doors.

I just replaced my and it makes the car look much nicer.