Hyundai Accent Forum The Hyundai Accent Forum. Hyundai's little champ. While the Hyundai Accent and Hyundai Excel may be small, they respond very well to aftermarket modifications and is among the favorites for Hyundai tuners.

Got my last 2 rims

Old 09-02-2010, 04:46 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 02 Hyundai Accent
Default Got my last 2 rims

So I had picked up 2 rims some time ago, the 5 star rims from an 07 Accent and painted them semi gloss black. I finally got the other 2 so I need to get to sanding and painting on them. I also had a bit of a dillema as my rear hubs were the 4x114 bolt pattern do to the rear disc brake swap from a Tiburon. I put the old hubs back on and drilled the rotors out to a 4x100 pattern. Everything fit well and no clearance issues in the rear with the 2 inch drop and a slightly oversized tire. Should have had 205/45R16 but im rollin 205/50R16 that is a slight problem with the front as it grabs the passenger fender a bit so ima have to roll the fender lips up front before the new rim/tires go on. Should be getting new tires all the way around in October and also touch up the first to rims were I scratched them gettin the tires on with an inferior tire changer... got a couple really good ones in stock now with helper arms for those dam low pro tires, somethin the other machine was lacking or I wouldnt have scratched them in the first place.
Old 09-02-2010, 07:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: No Car Currently

worthless.gif
Old 09-02-2010, 08:03 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

stupid.gif