Hyundai Accent Forum The Hyundai Accent Forum. Hyundai's little champ. While the Hyundai Accent and Hyundai Excel may be small, they respond very well to aftermarket modifications and is among the favorites for Hyundai tuners.

Getting wheels soon 15x8 +20 offset okay?

Old 07-01-2012, 11:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: accent
Default Getting wheels soon 15x8 +20 offset okay?

Im looking into getting wheels really soon. I liked these ccw reps. They come in 15x8 in 0 offset and 20+

Car is my 99 hyundai accent sedan

Do you think ill need more positive offset, I think I'll be okay with the +20 in 15x8 not sure though

what tire size could I get away with? I want the car to look really beefy

Also they come in hyper silver center with machined lip, black chromium center with machined lip, and all chrome

What do you think guys my car is that maroon color. ?
Old 07-02-2012, 05:46 AM

Vehicle: X3 Sprint, S-Coupe Turbo

Fuark, I imagine that you'd be getting some crazy scrubbing with 8" +20 offset wheels mang.

The best bet is do measure what clearances you have at the moment, and go from there. I need to do this myself. Stock X3 wheels are, off the top of my head, 13x5 +40ish. Given that, then measure how much room you have until the inside of the tire hits the strut, and the outside of the tire will scrub on the guard. And pick your offset and width from there.

I hope that has helped a little bit. I can't give you specific measurements because I haven't measured up my X3 either
Old 07-02-2012, 08:11 AM

Vehicle: accent

Yeah I think I'll measure to see what I get. Thanks