HELP Forum Car won't start, Spark Plug Melted? Car throwing sparks down as you drive down the road? Ask your car questions here.

Absolute Mayhem!!!

Old 01-29-2003, 01:06 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Absolute Mayhem!!!

BLAM

This is an accumulation of my posts on HP!

Exterior: Brake swap, tranny swap auto to manual, 11000 mile engine, AEM, XD cam,
Kore Front end, Shark wing without centerpost.
Interior: 2000 Tiburon Two tone leather, 2K Dash(The Whole thing), 2K
Door Panels, 2K Center Console (Shifter incl.), 2K sunroof, AND ECU
and all wiring harnesses.

I've been talking about it for awhile but didn't get much help for some reason Except for Jaws who's been helpin me out. Random thinks I'm crazy about that ECU swap I bet. So do I.
Old 01-29-2003, 01:11 PM

So check it out What the fvck is this??? TCM maybe??? This b!tch was in the damn way and I couldn't see where to mount the clutch until...

Other random shots of violence

Damn I just tried to post all this **** at once, Random is a smart *** guy he has a bunch of stuff set up so idiots like me dont post whore like 50 pictures at once.
Old 01-29-2003, 01:13 PM

Just an update here are my new pedals (brake and clutch). I just cut the hole in the firewall today and now I'm tryin to figure out were to turn next. I dont know what the hell I'm doing, I swear!

Oh and I cleaned the dirty *** engine I'm stickin in there I'll post pics of that later.

Check out the differences between an auto brake pedal and a manual brake pedal, craziness!

Old 01-29-2003, 01:24 PM

You got yourself one hell of a project!! Even though this is sweet, are you doing it just to say you could do it or what? I would have just bought a 2000 model with a sunroof and manual tranny...

good luck!! I'm sure we all wanna see it when it's done.
Old 01-29-2003, 01:39 PM

In responce to the above, I really just love my 1st gen. Better than the 2nd gen or the 3rd gen. To be honest I really loved the 3rd gen about a year ago but now I'm making my 1st gen tiburon a car that is worth everything in world to me without regard to anyone saying "It isn't worth it just buy a new car" or "you cant switch from auto to manual, it'll never happen..."

I am learning SO DAMN MUCH every day and that is priceless to me. I really just want to make that car everything I could ever want in a car, sound, performance (within reason), style, etc. It's all just a huge never ending project starting with some major foundation work... but I will tell you guys I'm getting really burnt out, this is week 3 and everyday I have to scrub my new cuts and tend to the old ones. I just want to be back on the road and working again, make me some money for new mods.

Here's the engine pics

Heres all the friendly degreaser fluids and water and concentrated clean everything ****...

Here is my yard today. And now I get to stuff it all inside the garage again somehow

Also Why do the old IM say ECFI and the new ones are just plain???

[ January 29, 2003, 08:48 PM: Message edited by: BlackTIbs ]
Old 01-29-2003, 02:13 PM

damn
that is so crazy !!!!
nice work but how are you gong to put it back?
hope u dont get lost or anything

oh and why do u have so many seats?
can i take 2 of those? wink
Old 01-29-2003, 05:13 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

damn...that looks like my garage. But my tibby isn't in that bad of shape inside...yet.

I hear Jaws021's coming out to help you friday night, or saturday night. If I get done with my project early on sunday, I'll probably swing out to help ya too!
Old 01-29-2003, 08:35 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Random, will that extra IM fit my 2nd gen?

Dude, you wanna sell your extra IM?
Old 01-29-2003, 08:44 PM

Have black tib.

I commend you. I love seeing Hyundai owners doing their own work.

It just a shame when hyundai owners pay someone, wasted money. And with the lack of respect we get.
Your baby just would not get the gentle treatment in a garage you would give her.

Its nice to see you dive into it. Even with perhaps now all the knowledge you should have.

I did that with my Tranny swap. Oh yeah you research. but You find little things come up you did not account for.

also being in the inside of your car. You can learn alot of about her and how to make her the best.

But hey...Its how we best learn just go and do it.

GOOD LUCK BRO!! If ya need any help shoot me an email or AIM me. I am like always around.
Old 01-29-2003, 11:52 PM

Good luck too,
I love seeing a car all mangled and disheveled. Just think, soon you'll know how to make the tib with your bare hands.
As soon as I get some courage I'll be posting pics of my tib like yours.

Good luck again and take care.