HellBilly Rants The insane rantings of a crazed lunatic... if you are easily offended you may want to stay far, far away. Enter at your own risk.

*READ FIRST* NSFW, 18+ Older Only, Bullshit Disclaimer To Keep My Ass From Getting Sued Or Shot*

Old 12-16-2011, 12:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2013 Genesis Coupe
Default *READ FIRST* NSFW, 18+ Older Only, Bullshit Disclaimer To Keep My Ass From Getting Sued Or Shot*

HellBilly's opinions are meant for entertainment purposes only and his opinions are neither the opinion of this forum or any of the vendors he endorses. This content should be considered Not Safe For Work (NSFW), and if you are under the age of 18 please close this immediately and resume beating off to Selena Gomez until you are 18. If you are easily offended, take life or yourself too seriously, or in general are just a douchebag it is highly suggested that you also close this forum and resume f*cking your neighbors dog.

HellBilly will make statements that are NOT Politically Correct, could be considered Racist or Homophobic at times, and may even degrade your mother. HellBilly is not a racist or a homophobe, and he is quite fond of your mom's handjobs. He genuinely hates and loves everyone equally.

Please feel free to post comments good or bad, remember you will expose yourself to possible retaliation if you do so, suggestions, love, hate, pictures of your tits or vagina, pictures of your girlfriends tits or vagina, no pictures of your mom.... unless shes hot.

Enjoy, live life! PEACE

HellBilly
Old 12-16-2011, 12:52 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

feeeeed the troll!!

Old 12-16-2011, 01:03 PM

Vehicle: 2016 Tucson Sport AWD

sh*t just got real
Old 12-16-2011, 01:05 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Genesis Coupe

SPREAD THE BILLY! Share with everyone and anyone you might think will enjoy this! The bigger this gets the more outlandish and the better chance of free sh*t for me!
Old 12-16-2011, 01:22 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Old 12-16-2011, 03:29 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I encourage everybody to check out the videos in his forums. They're quite... interesting..