HeiserOil Motorsports HeiserOil Motorsports specializes in selling AMSOIL synthetic lubricants, and Mother's Car Care products. From maintenance to car care, we have you covered!
http://www.heiseroil.com

A little bit about HeiserOil Motorsports

Old 11-26-2011, 09:04 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra GLS 2.0 Automatic
Default A little bit about HeiserOil Motorsports

Hey Guys,

I thought I'd just take a minute to tell ya a little bit about me and my business. I am a devout Hyundai guy, mostly by default, because my wife's first car was a Hyundai, but I just fell in love with them. I have owned a 2000 Accent, and currently have a 2010 Elantra GLS and a 2011 Tucson Limited AWD in the driveway. My company, HeiserOil Motorsports specializes in Amsoil Synthetic Lubricants and Mother's Car Care Products. We also sell quite a few offroad parts, as well as some fabrication parts, but that stuff is more geared toward the offroad crowd. Take a look around the new HeiserOil Motorsports forum and we will be posting information about Amsoil and Mother's Car Care products, as well as specials and discounts for members!

I am located in the San Bernardino Mountains in Southern California, and I've lived in this area my entire life. It's the slower side of the world, and a very small town. I love it here, and plan to live here till I die! At any rate, if you guys ever have any questions about Amsoil or Mother's Car Care products, don't hesitate to give me a shout here, or via email. If your question is better answered via phone, let me know, and I'll be happy to contact you! Thanks again for reading, and I am glad to be a member of this forum! I haven't had a lot of internet time as of late, but I plan to be back in the forums full force!

Scott