Health, Body, & Wellness Got questions about your health or an ailment? Maybe just looking to figure out what nutrition program is right for you? Ask away in here, as Hyundai Aftermarket's resident medical advisor answers your questions.
For more info, please go to http://www.dcberk.com

Are you guilty of abusing bathroom time?

Old 09-24-2014, 04:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2004 Tiburon
Default Are you guilty of abusing bathroom time?

http://money.cnn.com/2014/07/15/smal...-time-penalty/

WaterSaver's CEO, Steve Kersten, said 120 hours of production were lost in May because of bathroom visits outside of allotted break times.

To recoup lost hours, WaterSaver has adopted a rewards system where workers can earn a gift card of up to $20 each month ($1 a day) if they don't use the bathroom at all during work time. CEO Kersten said a few workers have already earned them.

He said that so far no one has been suspended or terminated, although warnings were issued. The company has a three step disciplinary process that starts with a verbal or written warning, which can then lead to a suspension, and finally a termination.

Could you go all day (8-9 hours) during work without using the toilet?
Old 09-24-2014, 05:16 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

I don't even try.

Paid to poop
Old 09-25-2014, 11:15 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

I get paid flag time, so I don't have "alloted" times for anything. I have a mandated start time of 9am, that's it.
Old 09-26-2014, 09:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2013 BMW 128i

Wow.

Bathroom time that is used for actually going to the bathroom shouldn't be an issue. If you gotta go, you just gotta go. Natural human functions, etc.

Now if you are using bathroom time to take dirty selfies or touch yourself... then I could see them having a problem with your lack of productivity.... Maybe.