Health, Body, & Wellness Got questions about your health or an ailment? Maybe just looking to figure out what nutrition program is right for you? Ask away in here, as Hyundai Aftermarket's resident medical advisor answers your questions.
For more info, please go to http://www.dcberk.com

work out schedules

Old 04-28-2011, 01:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2002 Accent
Default work out schedules

For the people that have labor intensive jobs, how do you manage to work out and see results? Do you work out 5 days or limit it to 3 days. How do you manage to get you meals in while working and what do you bring to work to eat. Do you work out after work? or wait for the weekends so that your not already tired.

I used to have an easier laidback kind of job where i was able to eat my meals at certain times of the day and go straight to the gym right after work.

Now, im just getting skinnier, not eating enough, and working out less due to coming home exhausted.

all comments and suggestions are appreciated
Old 04-28-2011, 03:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

Sounds like you need to find ways to get calories to start with. With labor intensive jobs the amount of food you were eating before won't be enough to feed you for the new position.

So my recomendation would be to either take designated brakes to eat, maybe bring a liquid meal ( meal replacment shake) or grab a protein bar. If you want abit of energy after work a meal and abit of coffee then gym work. You may look into a preworkout cocktail aswell, preferably lower in stimulants as to not keep you up.

If you can't get that done weekends will be your best bet, but your strength and size gains would suffer. By the sounds of it fat loss may not be your goal so you aren't selling yourself short on maybe 4 - 5 days a week of training.