Health, Body, & Wellness Got questions about your health or an ailment? Maybe just looking to figure out what nutrition program is right for you? Ask away in here, as Hyundai Aftermarket's resident medical advisor answers your questions.
For more info, please go to http://www.dcberk.com

Whats the girl situation like at your gym?

Old 07-06-2010, 06:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra
Default Whats the girl situation like at your gym?

The women at my gym are all amazing. All tight bodied with great abs and legs. Easily 9/10. A few really hot personal trainer girls too. Sometimes I'll walk in and find it very difficult to focus on my work out with all the girls bending over and stretching and doing things in front of me. laugh.gif
Old 07-06-2010, 09:51 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

This would be why my gym has a women only area. I do my best not to give any of the women unwanted attention. Unless they approach me and initiate a conversation, I just assume they're all there to work out and don't need me watching or staring at them.
Old 07-07-2010, 07:27 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Tib

Girl situation is pretty good at my gym too. I only go 2-3 times a week since thats all I have time for but theres a few really hot ones there almost every time I go. I dont talk to or bother them but it does make things a little distracting when they are wearing skin tight yoga pants and are bending over directly in front of you as you're lifting weights. laugh.gif
Old 07-21-2010, 02:49 AM

Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

AWFUL!!!!! The women at my gym think it's some women's night out. They all stand around talking, taking up space at the gym. They are always paranoid about men looking at their bon bons while they run. Some of the women overdose on perfume before working out and it gets annoying.