Health, Body, & Wellness Got questions about your health or an ailment? Maybe just looking to figure out what nutrition program is right for you? Ask away in here, as Hyundai Aftermarket's resident medical advisor answers your questions.
For more info, please go to http://www.dcberk.com

Important Info About This Section Of The Forum!

Old 09-25-2009, 07:03 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Thumbs down Important Info About This Section Of The Forum!

Hyundai Aftermarket.org is not a licensed medical website! Any information or advice that is given in this section, is to be used at a members own risk! This area is to be used for general information.

Hyundai Aftermarket.org, its staff, other members, and David G. Berkebile, D.C. (Doc) will not be held responsible for any harm due to diagnosis or advice given. As always, its recommended that members consult their physician when they have questions pertaining to health & nutrition.

Old 09-25-2009, 10:43 AM
Doc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Visionz @ Sep 25 2009, 01:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Hyundai Aftermarket.org is not a licensed medical website! Any information or advice that is given in this section, is to be used at a members own risk! This area is to be used for general information.

Hyundai Aftermarket.org, its staff, other members, and David G. Berkebile, D.C. (Doc) will not be held responsible for any harm due to diagnosis or advice given. As always, its recommended that members consult their physician when they have questions pertaining to health & nutrition.
</div>

If you feel that your problem is an emergency or could be an emergency, don't wait for me to answer you on the forums. Go directly to the ER and get checked.

I'll do my best to answer questions in a timely manner, I"m busy just like everyone else.