Health, Body, & Wellness Got questions about your health or an ailment? Maybe just looking to figure out what nutrition program is right for you? Ask away in here, as Hyundai Aftermarket's resident medical advisor answers your questions.
For more info, please go to http://www.dcberk.com

I think i boke myself

Old 07-27-2009, 06:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2002 Accent
Default I think i boke myself

I have a TON of trouble sleeping lately. I pull all nighters left and right and I don't really need to catch up on that missed sleep.

I think it's all because for probably the past 6-9 months i smoke a certain something something almost every day/night. I'm kind of over all that now (party's over) but it left me with a nasty case of insomnia.

I don't really feel like taking anything to help me sleep mostly for the $ issue but also because i don't need to rely on one more thing to make my life function.
I wouldn't even mind being up forever if school was in session now, it would be a blessing to have an extra few hours in a day. But it's summer and I don't have ANYTHING to do at all so I spend all my time now trying to kill time. I need a free hobby or something.....

/rant
Old 07-27-2009, 07:19 AM

Vehicle: 2013 Subaru Legacy 2.5l Limited

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ereeves116 @ Jul 27 2009, 08:46 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'>I need a free hobby or something.....

/rant</div>

what do you normally like to do??
Old 07-27-2009, 08:00 AM

Vehicle: 2002 Accent

i love going on bike rides, going hiking, going to concerts, but mostly I love having little projects to do, like physical things. painting something that doesn't need to be painted, fixing something that's not broken, assembling something i don't need. i've started getting into reading again also. But a lot of what I like to do is outdoors and right now it's 113* out so yeah.....

my big issue is just the MASSIVE amount of time I have on my hands. Most people work full time or go to school. If you sleep 8 hours, and work 8 hours, that only gives you 8 hours of free time. Most people love their free time and cram as much as they can into it. i work from home now, and it's hardly work to be honest. so if even if i only sleep 4 hours a night, that leaves me with 20 hours of nothing. Day in and day out of all this free time just makes me wish i had more going on in life right now.

i should probably get a second job then i can have money to blow on keeping myself busy.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:58 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

That's kind of funny, I can never sleep and now I am unemployed with a lot of time on my hands. I've been enjoying it though.
Old 07-27-2009, 03:21 PM

Vehicle: SRT4/Neon SOHC

Work out or read and learn something new.
Old 07-27-2009, 03:44 PM

Vehicle: 02 accent

Yes. Too much time on my hands is driving me crazy. Or maybe sane, as I was a little crazy to start with. Either way, it's not fun.