Health, Body, & Wellness Got questions about your health or an ailment? Maybe just looking to figure out what nutrition program is right for you? Ask away in here, as Hyundai Aftermarket's resident medical advisor answers your questions.
For more info, please go to http://www.dcberk.com

How many of you practice a form of meditation or do yoga?

Old 04-12-2011, 11:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2007 Tibby
Default How many of you practice a form of meditation or do yoga?

Ive got my deep breathing technique down pat and the next step is to do it consistently on a daily basis for atleast 15 minutes.

Works wonders.

I tried yoga at my local gym but didnt go back due to scheduling. Might pick it up again.
Old 04-12-2011, 11:08 AM

Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

Funny, last night was yoga X night on my P90X routine.

That routine DESTROYS every bit if living tissue in the human body. It's a torture unlike any other. I can do all of the ab workouts and strength training in the universe but it's the 45+ mins of various warrior/runner poses that devours my soul, follow that will balance and it's just waterboarding in a pool of sweat
Old 04-12-2011, 11:08 AM

Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

Funny, last night was yoga X night on my P90X routine.

That routine DESTROYS every bit if living tissue in the human body. It's a torture unlike any other. I can do all of the ab workouts and strength training in the universe but it's the 45+ mins of various warrior/runner poses that devours my soul, follow that will balance and it's just waterboarding in a pool of sweat
Old 04-12-2011, 04:16 PM

Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

I have done hot yoga and a bunch of others. I have got the hang of the breathing technique and use it for performance reasons more so now. Hot yoga was insane! But lots of benefits.