Health, Body, & Wellness Got questions about your health or an ailment? Maybe just looking to figure out what nutrition program is right for you? Ask away in here, as Hyundai Aftermarket's resident medical advisor answers your questions.
For more info, please go to http://www.dcberk.com

How many bones have you broken?

Old 05-03-2011, 02:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2002 Accent
Default How many bones have you broken?

My co-worker was telling me how he's broken both of his arms twice (4 broken bones) and I though that was pretty crazy. How many bones have all of you broken? Ive only sprained ankle but nothing broken yet (knock on wood).
Old 05-03-2011, 03:02 PM

Vehicle: 2013 Subaru Legacy 2.5l Limited

no broken bones here
Old 05-03-2011, 06:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 02 Hyundai Accent

Collar bone here, mountain bike + fast speeds + unexpected jump = oh snap!
Old 05-03-2011, 08:05 PM

Vehicle: 13 Gen Coupe Ult.

It all depends on if you wanna know total number of bones broken in one occation or on multiple occations. Awhile back snowboarding here at snowqualmie, I was doing some back country, let the nose dig in when i was flying through some pretty decent powder as i was flipping end over end, my left wrist met a tree at something like 30 mph. There for broke just about ever metatarsal and my wrist, was pretty interesting to see, yet, the 2 hour car ride, was horrible.

Then my worst occation was when i learn to never ride my dirtbike with out the proper riding boots. I had forgotten them at home, but wasnt going to let it ruin a great day of trail riding. Was out and about doing single track with a buddy, i was leading so wasnt 100 percent sure what lied ahead, well after a pretty sharp turn there was like just a small 10 foot kicker up a small hill, you could see where alot of people had been riding around it, but that isnt how I do it, so i went for it, made it, was gunning up the hill from there, then of course a rock protruding at the crest, tall enough, to get me and 250lbs for bike to flip smashing my front rim and sending me flying, my dumbass sticks my feet out, foot decided not to slide and my fat ass wanted to keep moving, so I snap my ankle pushing my snapped leg bone through my skin!

Those are my breaks, bad but there worth the stories!
Old 05-03-2011, 08:47 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 02 Hyundai Accent

Lol safety equipment is a must, the first year I rode my mountain bike I never wore a helmet. This trail I broke my collar bone on was considered a more difficult trail, lots of downhill and some jacked up terrain Ive never ridden on. My brother an his buddy insisted i were a helmet, I cracked that b*tch when i broke my collar bone. Ive worn a helmet ever since.
Old 05-03-2011, 09:16 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Veloster DCT w/ Tech

4 ribs and my scapula. Leave it to me to break the ones that you can't cast.......oh well.
Old 05-03-2011, 10:09 PM

Vehicle: 2008 Tiburon

I played hockey and baseball for about 13 years, and I never broke a bone but I've had 2 concussions and numerous sprained ankles and pulled muscles.
Old 05-03-2011, 10:45 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

3 toes, my collar bone, my sternum, my tail bone, my pelvis, my nose (the actual bone part, not just cartilage), and my skull from my right eye to my mouth.

I think I might be missing one or two things but that's off the top of my head.
Old 05-04-2011, 07:53 AM

Vehicle: 2011 Tuscon

Couple of broken fingers and toes and cracked my skull :biggrin: