Health, Body, & Wellness Got questions about your health or an ailment? Maybe just looking to figure out what nutrition program is right for you? Ask away in here, as Hyundai Aftermarket's resident medical advisor answers your questions.
For more info, please go to http://www.dcberk.com

going to the gym / excercise during lunch

Old 01-09-2012, 06:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Turbo
Default going to the gym / excercise during lunch

have a decently flexible schedule. my gym is only a few miles from the office and there are showers at the gym and here at the office.

have always kicked the idae around of leaving here at 11:30 for a quick workout opposed to going to the gym at 5:30ish... i typically end up being busy at work later in the day and never get out on time anyway.

any of ya'll do the lunch time work outs?
Old 01-09-2012, 06:22 PM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

A few people I work with do it. It helps them to keep it in their regular schedule, they go down every day for an hour and work out together. It keeps them in a routine, but they workout and run outside of work too.

We have great facility at work, showers and all that, TVs in the gym, nice equipment, etc. For a while I was getting in 30 minutes of cardio before work, showering, and hitting weights for 30 minutes during lunch (trying not to sweat too much).

Just plan your meetings properly so you aren't leaving the gym to go into an hour long meeting.