Health, Body, & Wellness Got questions about your health or an ailment? Maybe just looking to figure out what nutrition program is right for you? Ask away in here, as Hyundai Aftermarket's resident medical advisor answers your questions.
For more info, please go to http://www.dcberk.com

Feng Shui

Old 01-24-2012, 04:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Yellow Tib
Default Feng Shui

Anybody ever had their space analyzed by a Feng Shui expert? Did your health or overall well being get better?
Old 01-24-2012, 07:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

no

but my sister-by-law who is an interior decorator, had my brother and i move the door of their corner closet from one side to the other-... that way SHE didn't have to see a closet door when she came into the house-... she told my brother it helped the feng shui.

in the end we were tired, our caluses had caluses, mentally fatigued and only one of us got a bj for it-... so no, our lives didn't get better-... they're still married and (i'm told) she still gives horrible bj's.

my real sister had a business trip in china and she was telling me that the architects always hire a feng shui artist when designing a building. she told me stories of one really wide building close to the mountains that had a huge "notch" cut out of it so that the dragon in the mtn could look over the city. and how one skyscrapper suffered a fire on the top floor and the feng shui expert decided it was the result of looking too much like a candle and that they needed a way to put out the flame-... a pool was installed @ the top of the skyscrapper. there were some others but you get the jist.

i think you should tell your wife/gf that it won't help otherwise you'll be stuck moving some stupid sh*t