Health, Body, & Wellness Got questions about your health or an ailment? Maybe just looking to figure out what nutrition program is right for you? Ask away in here, as Hyundai Aftermarket's resident medical advisor answers your questions.
For more info, please go to http://www.dcberk.com

Feeler: I'm going on a "diet" who wants to hear about it?

Old 03-18-2011, 05:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon
Default Feeler: I'm going on a "diet" who wants to hear about it?

Hey yall, in the next week, or sooner if I get my life together I will be running a cut cycle in order to test a new theory I have recently read about. What this thread is about is for me to get an idea on weather or not people would be interested on me updating day to day what I'm up to.

Right now I am 198lbs at very close to 12% body fat. I can lift heavy and hold down when it comes to any sort of cardio exercise. I am in school full time in Health and Fitness and I work at a supplement chain called Popeyes, so yea good info will be shared. This won't be the exact do's and dont's of dieteing, but lately there has been quite alot of talk about weight loss.

So what I am prepared to share : just about everthing and anything you want. Talk of diet including food, supplements, scheduling, athletic benefit and training regime. I will be doing cardio, athletic style training, active therapy, and of course some standard issue bodybuilding.

This will not be a crash course drop as much weight as possible because I don't have any need for that. I walk around in shape year round this will be for personal benefit and experience.

Now if I were to do this just give a shout if you are interested in checking in, and what you would like to read. I'll try to do pics and vids if I can, but I expect type will be the foremost.

Also! I will discuss what principles I will be using for everything, and how I adjust it for my own liking. That in mind this thread will be good for absolutley anyone guy or girl, young or old. I will answer any questions along the way aswell to the best of my knowledge and if not I have a solid support team haha.