Health, Body, & Wellness Got questions about your health or an ailment? Maybe just looking to figure out what nutrition program is right for you? Ask away in here, as Hyundai Aftermarket's resident medical advisor answers your questions.
For more info, please go to http://www.dcberk.com

Fast-food nutrition facts

Old 02-12-2010, 02:43 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default Fast-food nutrition facts

I know this might seem like a serious no-brainer to most. So for the most on this forum, consider this a refresher on how unhealthy fast-food can be. For the others, consider it your wake up call.

<span style="color:#003366">Carl's Jr</span>

<span style="color:#003366">Arby's</span>

<span style="color:#003366">Burger King</span>

<span style="color:#003366">Chick-fil-a</span>

<span style="color:#003366">Jack In the Box</span>
(note: this isn't nicely listed as the McDonalds one, you must select meal items individually)

<span style="color:#003366">KFC</span>

<span style="color:#003366">McDonalds Nutrition Facts</span>

<span style="color:#003366">Quizno's</span>

<span style="color:#003366">Sonic Menu</span>
(note: Items listed to the left of the screen. Select them to display nutrition info)

<span style="color:#003366">Subway</span>
(select items individually via icons under "Nutritional Information" text)

<span style="color:#003366">Taco Bell</span>
(note: Taco Bell uses flash player on their site, so no individual URL's. However, they make it easy to find their nutrition guide as it's located at the upper right. Click the "Nutrition Guide" and select individual items)

<span style="color:#003366">Taco Time</span>
(note: must select individual items, then select nutrition info)

I was unable to pull up nutritional information on Quizno's. Quizno's didn't list nutritional facts under their menu items. Their website is listed above. These are all of the fast food places I could think of. If there are any other's that I have forgotten or are indigenous to your area, post them up.
Old 02-12-2010, 02:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2002 Accent

link to In-n-Out's nutritional facts

Unfortunately I don't live on the West Coast anymore sad.gif

http://www.in-n-out.com/nutritional_info.asp
Old 02-12-2010, 03:10 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Hmm...a Burger King double Whopper meal with cheese medium sized with a coke is about the worst thing I eat generally at fast food. It's only 1690 calories for the meal. I would only eat a meal that size for dinner if I was going to get it. Doesn't seem like it's that bad of an idea to me.

Or at Taco Bell getting a half pound combo burrito and 3 chicken soft tacos (which is a lot of food, I would be stuffed) only adds up to 1050 calories. Add a medium Pepsi and it's still just 1300 calories. Once again, that's if I was eating a huge dinner. Doesn't seem crazy to me calorie wise.

The nutritional value being less healthy for living off of is obvious, but it still doesn't seem that bad.
Old 02-12-2010, 05:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2002 Accent

lol looking at visionz calorie requirement formula, that whopper meal puts me 20 calories over my daily requirement. i had a $50 gift card to BK and i had about 6 of those in like 2 weeks!
Old 02-12-2010, 06:41 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

I guess that's the other side of things. It's under half of my required intake according to the formula so it doesn't seem like a big deal. I usually eat around 2000-2200 calories a day and it fits in fine for me since I eat a small lunch.