Health, Body, & Wellness Got questions about your health or an ailment? Maybe just looking to figure out what nutrition program is right for you? Ask away in here, as Hyundai Aftermarket's resident medical advisor answers your questions.
For more info, please go to http://www.dcberk.com

Does anyone smoke e-cigs or vapes?

Old 03-23-2014, 05:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2007 Tiburon - TURBO'D
Default Does anyone smoke e-cigs or vapes?

What kind is good to started on? I smoke and want to quit. Everyone I talked to said e-cigs and vapes help with it.
Old 03-23-2014, 07:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I have vaped on and off for two years . I used vaping to quit smoking and was off both for 3 months or so and I started smoking again . I started vaping again about 3 months ago to quit smoking again ( I have quit cigs ) but this time I am progressively dropping nicotine levels to stay quit . You can join this forum - ECF - and get some great information . Just post in the new members forum your questions and concerns .If you want I will post back here with details of what I started with , what I use now and even some sites where you can buy supplies at the best price or you can PM me if you want.My user name at ECF is the same as it is here if you would like to reach me there.