Health, Body, & Wellness Got questions about your health or an ailment? Maybe just looking to figure out what nutrition program is right for you? Ask away in here, as Hyundai Aftermarket's resident medical advisor answers your questions.
For more info, please go to http://www.dcberk.com

Deal breaker to be with a smoker?

Old 11-15-2016, 05:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra
Default Deal breaker to be with a smoker?

They were saying on the radio this morning that a large percentage of the population couldn't date a smoker. And if they went on a first date with someone and found out they smoked, it would be a deal breaker and they wouldnt continue to date them. I hate smokers myself but I dont know if it would be a deal breaker. Especially if we clicked on the date and liked each other.
Old 11-15-2016, 06:47 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

I could hang out with a girl who vapes, but not one who smokes. I hate smoking and I feel bad for smokers. It's not cool any more, it's just stupid. https://i.imgur.com/czfSmPj.jpg It says something bad about a person's personality these days, kinda like being really, really fat. Plus smokers literally stink.
Old 11-15-2016, 06:54 PM

Vehicle: 84 VW Rabbit, 01 Audi A8L, 08 VW GTI

Yeah definitely a deal breaker for me, can't stand the smell..
Old 11-16-2016, 05:50 AM

Vehicle: 2012 Veloster

Deal breaker for sure. No matter what a person does to try and mask the smell, it's still always there. They don't realize it because they have grown used to it. So they think they're fine while everyone around them is gagging from the smell.

I would be really disappointed though if I was into the girl and she had a great personality with a bangin body. Such a waste though if they smoke and destroy their health.
Old 11-16-2016, 07:17 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

Deal breaker for sure! Every woman that I see smoking has personality issues. They tend to freak out and get super tense about everything until they go have a smoke. (That may be a typical smoker trait.) Also, women smokers that I've seen are also typically sloppy. From their vehicles, to their home, their clothes, make-up, etc. I've never seen that glamorous female smoker that you always see on tv.
Old 11-16-2016, 12:58 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Smoking is a 100% deal breaker for me. Vaping I can tolerate but I'm annoyed.

What's worse though is a girl that chews. Freaking disgusting.