Health, Body, & Wellness Got questions about your health or an ailment? Maybe just looking to figure out what nutrition program is right for you? Ask away in here, as Hyundai Aftermarket's resident medical advisor answers your questions.
For more info, please go to http://www.dcberk.com

Chest only part of my body which wont get sore, how do I correct this?

Old 02-09-2010, 06:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Yellow Tib
Default Chest only part of my body which wont get sore, how do I correct this?

It seems as if every other muscle group gets at least a little sore post workout, but my chest basically feels nothing. Any advice/workouts you guys go for to get it burned up well enough to get it sore
Old 02-09-2010, 08:17 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you're working out strictly to make certain muscle groups sore, you're doing it for the wrong reasons. It doesnt exactly mean what you're doing is wrong in your routines though. Try adding a little more weight to your butterfly's or chest presses and increasing your reps. Also, how's your form? If its off and you're not doing routines properly, that will throw off your results.

Its better to start with smaller weight and have a perfect form, then to add more weight and be sloppy. Work with a spotter if you need to, to perfect it and go from there.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2002 Accent

pushups and do them right. do a few sets with your arms out a little wider than normally. this will sound lame, but i've always found that when I don't get taht satisfying burn, it's because i didn't push my self hard enough.