Health, Body, & Wellness Got questions about your health or an ailment? Maybe just looking to figure out what nutrition program is right for you? Ask away in here, as Hyundai Aftermarket's resident medical advisor answers your questions.
For more info, please go to http://www.dcberk.com

Best tasting protein shake?

Old 05-30-2012, 05:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Tiburon
Default Best tasting protein shake?

I am picky as f*ck and all the protein shakes I have had are pretty gross. Any really good tasting ones?
Old 05-30-2012, 08:04 PM

Vehicle: 01 tib t3t4

eas strawberry is good their vanilla and choc are kind of chalky
Old 05-30-2012, 09:54 PM

Vehicle: 2006 Pontiac GTO

Best tasting protein I've ever had is BSN Syntha-6 Mochacchino (with milk). Though it's pretty expensive, has more carbs and fats than most other powders, and it gave me gas.

Scitec Protein Delite (some berry flavor) was really good as well, not sure if they still make it.

But I mostly use Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard, Double Rich Chocolate. I put it in milk and cereal (mostly raw oats) and the combination tastes really good. It is the best value out there IMO and they have many flavors. Extreme Milk Chocolate is good too, as well as the Mocha.

Peoples tastes vary wildy though, so whatever you try, buy the smallest container you can find at first.
Old 05-31-2012, 07:02 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I agree with radu, I use Optimum Nutrition Extreme Milk Chocolate. I also like Isopure Chocolate.

My wife likes GNC's Wheybolic chocolate protein more.