Health, Body, & Wellness Got questions about your health or an ailment? Maybe just looking to figure out what nutrition program is right for you? Ask away in here, as Hyundai Aftermarket's resident medical advisor answers your questions.
For more info, please go to http://www.dcberk.com

Anyone here into vaping?

Old 01-07-2015, 05:35 PM
Jpo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Elantra
Default Anyone here into vaping?

Just bought my first vape. It's an Ego-T kit with 3 juice flavors. None of them have nicotine in them and I dont smoke ciggs. I just like smoking hookah and now vapes with water vapor juice because it calms me down and lessens stress. I know the Ego-T kit is for beginners but I dont plan on getting crazy with it some people who go all out and mod out their vapes with different voltages, heating elements and so on.
Old 01-08-2015, 09:40 PM

Vehicle: 2012 mitsubishi eclipse spyder gs, 2001 hyundai tiburon

Yeah, I've been vaping since June. I'm one of those crazies, my regular is a Vicious Ant Phenom with a dark horse rda and close to two dozen juices ranging from creme brulee to saskatoon berry pie.
Old 01-11-2015, 05:20 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Tiburon GT

I have a vape pen but I only use it once in awhile. Not into like some of the purists are.
Old 01-12-2015, 06:29 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tib

Been on the juice 7 months now...no more captain black cigars!......Love it.......Flavor of choice is Black cherry mixed with a lil red rumble