Group Buys This section is for Group buys currently in progress.

RotorPros Group Buy

Old 07-19-2004, 10:36 AM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I am offering a group buy for Drilled/Slotted Rotors through RotorPros out of Orange County, California. The group buy will last for approximately one month. We are setting the minimum for this buy at 10 buyers. More will be accepted, but 10 are required for this price. A set of FOUR Cross Drilled/Slotted rotors will be sold for $210, SHIPPING INCLUDED!. You have the option for Cross-Drilled Only, Dimpled Only, Slotted Only, or you can get Cross-Drilled(or Dimpled) AND Slotted.

Rotors are available for the 1997-1999 Tiburons, as well as the 2000-2001 models. Money Order is preferred, but Paypal is accepted. If using Paypal, please include an extra 4% to the total to help cover cost and extra hassle in using Paypal. It's only a few bucks, and you're already getting free shipping.
($210 +4% = $218.40) .. ($240(painted) + 4% = $249.60).

Having the rotors painted with a hi-temp primer, paint, and urethane clear will be an additional $30. Normal pricing is usually $10 per rotor. The money will be used to cover supplies and pay for the process. No profit will be made off of this service.

The group buy will end 30 days from this post, and money will be required at that time. Money Order is preferred, but Paypal is, of course, accepted (don't forget to add 4%). We are getting a huge deal on these, so don't pass it up. You can't even buy rotors off EBay for this cheap!

Please post here to be included in the Group Buy. Tell all of your RD and RD2 friends about this. RotorPros also hopes to offer 03-04 Tiburon brakes fairly soon.

When ordering, be sure to include whether or not you have <u>captive rotors</u>!

<u>Paying with Money Order</u>, Send to:
Brandon Sanders
403 Beacon Hill Drive
Mount Juliet, TN 37122

$210 for 4 rotors
$240 for 4 rotors treated with hi-temp paint

<u>Paying with Paypal</u>, Send to:
BSander3@utk.edu

$210 +4% = $218.40 - four rotors shipped
$240 +4% = $249.60 - four rotors Painted and shipped

Because the company offering this deal is new to the Hyundai community, I will be handling the money until all money is collected. Once all money is collected, I will send a money order to him and he will get the rotors to us. This way I will be handling all money so you can trust me and not some sidewalk vendor. I paid for my rotors and the transaction went smoothly. Rotors will be shipped via FedEx Ground.

If you would like to put in a Rush Order and be included in this group buy, but need your rotors sooner, we can put your order in before the 10 buyer limit for an additional $10 and get your rotors to you ASAP.

Supersized Pictures Here:
http://home.comcast.net/~majiktib/rotor1.jpg - 2nd gen rotors
http://home.comcast.net/~majiktib/red_tib_rotor.jpg - 1st gen

This picture was taken with my camera phone so quality isn't the best. I will try to get a better picture soon.

2nd Gen Rotors

1st Gen Rotors

Hyundai Aftermarket Thread Location:
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.com/cgi-bin/...c;f=35;t=000042

<u>Buyers</u>
HyundaiKitCoupe -
OdessitPashka - Dimpled and Slotted - No Paint
JalemX - Cross Drilled and Slotted - White
Old 07-19-2004, 10:57 AM

Default RotorPros Group Buy

I might be in. But first I gotta get that Rside Adv. Short Trow Shifter. The stock one is really getting on my nerves.

Oh, and what body kit is that?
Old 07-19-2004, 11:01 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

The GB for those shifters will start today.
Old 07-19-2004, 11:17 AM

Default Removal of Antenna?

That kit is a VeilSide.
Old 07-19-2004, 11:31 AM

you are starting another group buy redz... geez. i would so be in on these if i had a couple of weeks to gather cash.
Old 07-19-2004, 12:15 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I do have to say, I believe we have more group buys than any other car specific website ever has!

I forgot to say, these rotors are of course zinc plated so they won't rust. They are OEM size and the swap was EASY. I didn' thave any rust holding my rotors on. They just slid right off with a little bit of effort. Stupid people at Goodyear quoted me $170 to swap out rotors, even though I already had the product. They said the fronts were pressed on and a machine would have to take them off. :roll: Stupid Goodyear... they said it'd take an hour and a half for the front alone. It took about an hour total, including 15 minutes to get the stupid car on the lift (gotta love veilside baby!) wink.gif

interested in my kit? www.veilside.com
Old 07-19-2004, 05:12 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

You've always got a couple of weeks to gather money.
Old 07-19-2004, 09:19 PM

You just started a group buy for RSide Adv. S.Throw Shifters...today??!!

I ordered one off of KSpec at around 1:15! evil.gif
Old 07-19-2004, 10:01 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

I'M IN, thanks a bunch majik! Really really appreciate it! When can i send away?! laugh.gif laugh.gif and do i send if there's less than 10 people ordering by 30 days? sorry about all the questions.

how do you know if your rotors are captive or not? and do i send somekind of written description of what i need?

PS--this group buy isn't posted on the rdtiburon front page under "current group buys" just yet.
Old 07-19-2004, 10:32 PM

very nice! hopefully i will be able to get some money soon smile.gif

and can we can blue color for RD1? I dont wanna have red rotors on a blue car....