Group Buys This section is for Group buys currently in progress.

Rotora Brake Kits...

Old 02-14-2005, 08:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tibby01)</div><div class='quotemain'>i just checked brembos site, and they dont have blanks for the 04 sonata with abs, or anything larger than the rotors on a rd tib for that matter.</div>

Brembo only has blanks. And actually, it's not too hard to modify the schematics so that the diameter is larger...but of course...you gotta find a place that'll do it. 02.gif
Old 02-14-2005, 09:52 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ArcticChill)</div><div class='quotemain'>Brembo only has blanks. And actually, it's not too hard to modify the schematics so that the diameter is larger...but of course...you gotta find a place that'll do it. 02.gif</div>

Bad news...Rotora cant help ya either. I tried and tried. However, I might have someone who CAN help you. I'll let you know!
Old 02-15-2005, 05:54 PM

Arctic, what year is your RD? What year are the XG calipers?
Old 02-27-2005, 04:03 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Johns03Tib)</div><div class='quotemain'>Gotcha....so you have a set of XG Calipers...I'll keep looking for some 11" 4 lug rotors for u.</div>

FYI- A while back I did the Sonata brake upgrade. I didn't mind using the OEM rotors, but I kind of wanted something better. I contacted disk brakes of austraila and they agreed to drill some of their 11inch Tib rotors with a 4 lug pattern for me. Well, it took longer than I was willing to wait for and I went OEM. However, they DID save some tib rotors and will drill them with a 4 lug pattern if you want them.

www.dba.com.au

You want to get a hold of Mark Joeseph for ordering info- mark@dba.com.au
Old 03-19-2005, 05:24 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: Two 97 RD Tibs and 2010 Genesis Coupe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Johns03Tib)</div><div class='quotemain'>Arctic, what year is your RD? What year are the XG calipers?</div>

Hey John!
I also have the XG300 Brake kit on my 1997 Tiburon.Would your brake kit fit?
I have had the brake kit on for about 2-3 years!
Please let me know if it will fit and how much shipped to Canada
Thanks!