Group Buys This section is for Group buys currently in progress.

Pivot Raizen Grounding System Gb

Old 11-18-2005, 01:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow, nice price. i think i paid close to 80 or something like that
Old 11-18-2005, 01:42 PM

ya i got it for 54. it was an awsome deal. i recomend this for that price. i can feel the difference when my ac is on.rpms stay at the same spot. before they would move a little the idle is smoother.
Old 11-18-2005, 01:50 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

I would have to ask Gingii on what his shipping policies are. I will get back to you Canadians in a little while.

I don't know if the price of $54 includes shipping ANYWHERE, or just USA. I put down USA just to be safe, as I have not heard back yet from Gingii (Matt).

On a good note, it looks like we have plenty of interest between the people who posted here and the members at NT.com who are interested. So, keep em coming. We can get as many kits as you guys need.
Old 11-18-2005, 08:24 PM

I would definitely be interested. I can pay whenever.
Old 11-18-2005, 08:32 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon

im in too
Old 11-18-2005, 09:48 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

1.Aviv "Screwdriver"
2.Casper
3.97Tibby
4.draguntib
5.blacktibby
6.mr. jeckel
7.silent secret
Old 11-19-2005, 02:19 AM

Hey folks.

Big thanks to Patreezy for starting this over here for me.

Here's the down and dirty on this.

The first gb I did over at NT.com was for 25 units. Total cost shipped was $54 (that's anywhere in the US). I paid for every single one of the voltage stabilisers out of my own pocket, 'cause I know what it's like to pay into a gb and have to wait and wait and wait and wait. . . . . or get ripped off after sending someone my hard-earned $$$ and get nothing in return.

Had a couple people flaked out on me, but luckily there were other folks waiting in the wings who picked up the slack. In order to prevent that from happening this time around, I am asking for a deposit up front. It's "probably" going to be $30, and the final amount will be due when I receive the shipment from HK.

This is what I am looking at as far as estimated pricing goes:

10 or more units

unit price $45ea
shipping from HK "might" be between $7 - $10 each
my packaging costs $2
UPS Ground shipping to anywhere in the USA approx $10

If I order anywhere between 10-15, the total cost will be around $65 +/- a few $. The big variable is how much the shipping from HK turns out to be (via EMS).

Based on the fact that there are already approx 10 people interested over at NT.com I am going to go out on a limb and say that IF there are 25 people or more total, the final cost will be the same as in the first gb. That is $54 shipped.

On the subject of shipping. . . . .

I had been using UPS Ground for everyone because it allows me to provide tracking numbers and there is automatic $100 insurance on the package if it "gets lost".

For the Canadians, I have shipped two packages via USPS Global Priority and the costs have been right at $11. No tracking or insurance, unless you want me to do UPS International which I believe is a bit pricier. And I label the package on the customs declaration as being a "Christmas gift" with a value of approx $20 so you guys up north don't get screwed with an import tariff.

With the total price, everything comes out really close to breaking even. With the PayPal fees taken out of the $54 that everyone sent me and the variance in UPS shipping costs to different locations, I ended up making like .10-.15 on each Raizin, which then goes to offset the increased shipping costs for a few people. So pretty much everything works out for everyone involved.

I'll see about starting a gb thread over here for everyone. If you have already posted interest in the thread over at NT.com please do NOT re-post in the one over here as I've already got you down.
Old 11-19-2005, 04:06 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

I am so in for this one...Put me down!!!!

I can pay whenever.
Old 11-19-2005, 08:39 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Get it without the grounding kit guys, the wires are mostly too short and they are pretty small in gauge. Buy your own grounding kit.
Old 11-19-2005, 10:54 PM

^ The grounding wires are a universal fitment "supposedly". You would be better off to either buy a quality 4ga ground wire set-up or fab one on your own.

The supplier in HK I am getting these from only carries the kit w/ wires. So that option is out the window.