Group Buys This section is for Group buys currently in progress.

KSPEC bodykit group buy sign up

Old 04-09-2003, 10:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm in, i want a certain lip spoiler but if we can get the linetech ones at a group buy rate, i might want one of those. I'm in almost for sure though, i'll be sure once we get a price on shipping to me, and i can afford it, but for real, put me in....later

[ April 09, 2003, 06:22 PM: Message edited by: Emagdnim ]
Old 04-09-2003, 01:14 PM

you might want to ask Kspec about how they ship the whole body kit. Because I think they will only ship it by itself. Those of us however that want lips, from what I understand, will get them shipped together, thats why our shipping will cost less, because we can then split the cost up. And no its not just for the line tech lip. If we get enough people that want the line tech lip then we'll probably get a better price on it. We could surly add your lip or sides to the order. This is mainly though to bring down shipping cost.

April 10
I asked Kspec today how many lips can be sent per order and how many would it take to get lower prices on the lips themselves. Just waiting for a reply.

[ April 10, 2003, 07:12 AM: Message edited by: gt2tib ]
Old 04-11-2003, 06:27 AM

Thanks for visiting kSpec.

Thank you for gathering groupbuys. But first I want you to know this. This is a groupbuy but it doesn't have to be same products. In other words, you don't have to gather people that ONLY want Turbulence lip. The purpose of this group buy is to fill up a container. If you are talking about Turbulence lips only, we can probably fit more than 5 together. Costs can be lowered also. Front lip is $210, but if there are more people then I can even lower it to $190 almost. As I recommend to all customers, do NOT rush things and take things slowly and gather as many people as you can. Let me know the status of groupbuy whenever you are ready.

Thank you.

So there you have it guys!! So more people need to sign up.
Old 04-11-2003, 08:01 AM

I'm in, but i want them to throw in a different lip, but like david said, its not a problem. IF everyone is getting linetech and you need me to finish off the group buy, i might be willing though (just let me know). Also i have a question, i know we arn't trying to rush, but do we have a possible time when we will order, no rush, but i don't want to wait forever just to put in the order....Anyway go ahead and count me in. Thank you.

MATT

[ April 11, 2003, 03:03 PM: Message edited by: Emagdnim ]
Old 04-11-2003, 08:57 AM

When you say we need to fill a container. Just how big of a container are we talking about?

If it's possible to get in on this group buy for just the Ixion front bumper, about how much would it cost me?

Thanks
Old 04-11-2003, 09:25 AM

As it says we can get 5 or more if all line tech lips in a container so far it looks like we have 3, but I might get two of them. A different style should fit in the container too. Shipping is $370, so the more people the better. As it stands the three of us would be paying $123 for shipping, so more people are needed to bring down the cost.
As for a time frame I would like to wait till at least the shipping would be less than a $100 per person, hopefully more people will sign on, I would like to have my lip within the next month or so.

[ April 11, 2003, 04:27 PM: Message edited by: gt2tib ]
Old 04-11-2003, 01:47 PM

Next month or so would be great, but don't we have to add in the price for domestic shipping to everyones house? or does kspec split it up after it gets into the country somehow? Sorry about all the questions....thanks alot though....later
Old 04-11-2003, 10:49 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai tiburon

I'll be in on it if the shipping is down around 100. I want the front and sides of the linetech turbulence.

JD
Old 04-12-2003, 02:31 AM

I asked Kspec how the shipping works once the lips reach the USA. And red if your onboard then shipping is down to $92. And if AZnxsandman is onboard shipping would be down to around $74.

[ April 12, 2003, 09:41 AM: Message edited by: gt2tib ]
Old 04-12-2003, 03:25 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>gt2tib:
GT2TIB-one maybe two line-tech lip spoilers for the 2001 tiburon
</div>is that a photochop?