Group Buys This section is for Group buys currently in progress.

KDM License Plate Group Buy

Old 01-16-2005, 12:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KDM License Plate Group Buy - PAYMENT NOW DUE

OK guys i know there has been some talk on the forums about getting these. Here is your chance. I can do them in several colors and styles both plates and vinyl. They will be custom made to your spec. Top can up to 4 characters and bottom can do up to 6. Here is a pic to give you an idea.

The plates are either plastic or Aluminum depending on color and if there is enough interest i can get mirrored plates also. Here is what the pricing will be

>5 $12.99 shipped
6-15 $10.99 shipped
15+ $8.99 shipped

All shipping is within the US and Canada. Anything outside of that will be an extra $2 charge. Specialty colors will also be additional. Normal colors are black, red, gold, white, blue, etc and specialty colors such as chrome, carbon fiber, shade shifter, etc. If you would like a full list of standard colors there is one in the logo decal forum.
https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/showthread.php?p=27178

Color selection for plates is as follows:
Aluminum - White, Black, Green (working on more colors)
ALL PLATES WILL BE ALUMINUM WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE MIRRORED ONES
Mirrored Plates - $3.50 Extra - Blue, Bronze, Green, Gold, Purple, Red

Please send all payments to darkstar-graphics@sbcglobal.net<ul>[*]<span style="font-family:Verdana">Redzman - 2 blue plates silver and red lettering RD-2 /Z-MANG(PAID)<u>SHIPPED</u></span>[*]<span style="font-family:Verdana">Mad-Machine - Green plate white lettering (PAID) <u>SHIPPED</u></span>[*]<span style="font-family:Verdana">paperstsoapco - 2 white plates dark blue lettering RD-2/CHINO(paid) <u>SHIPPED</u></span>[*]<span style="font-family:Verdana">ABQelantra - Green plate white lettering 04/AJSXD (PAID) <u>SHIPPED</u></span>[*]<span style="font-family:Verdana">Patreezy - 2 black plates silver lettering RD-1/ SEXY-TIB (PAID) <u>SHIPPED</u></span>[*]<span style="font-family:Verdana">Tibracer01 - green plate white lettering (PAID) <u>SHIPPED</u></span>[*]<span style="font-family:Verdana">KitFox - 2 Red Mirror - one blue and one white carbon lettering (PAID) <u>SHIPPED</u></span>[*]<span style="font-family:Verdana">tibbychick - greenplate white lettering 99/RD-1(PAID) <u>SHIPPED</u></span>[*]<span style="font-family:Verdana">odessitpashka - white plate black lettering (PAID) <u>SHIPPED</u></span>[*]<span style="font-family:Verdana">showoff - 2 white w/green to blue shade shifter RD-1/ SHOTIB (PAID) <u>SHIPPED</u></span>[*]<span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><span style="font-family:Times New Roman">darkchylde - <span style="font-family:Verdana"><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">1.) Green/White Top-RD-2; Bottom-(see labeled email characters #1)
2.)Black/Silver Top-(see labeled email character #2); Bottom K-SPEC
3.)Black/Gold (or a closer true yellow) Top-'00; Bottom TRBLNC
4.)White/Carbon?? Top-C1; Bottom-LMTD
5.)Black/Silver Top CUDA; Bottom 349 (PAID)</span></span>
</span><u><span style="font-family:Verdana"><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">SHIPPED</span></span></u></span>[*]<span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><span style="font-family:Times New Roman">BlackTibby00 – 2 Black plates – silver lettering RD-2/BLKTIB (PAID) </span><u><span style="font-family:Verdana"><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">SHIPPED</span></span></u></span>[*]<span style="font-family:Times New Roman"><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">Black01Tibby - <span style="font-family:Verdana"><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">blue plate black carbon lettering 01 RD-2 /BLKTIB(PAID)<u>SHIPPED</u></span></span></span></span>[*]1stGenTib - black plate/red letters rd1/RaVeN (PAID) <u>SHIPPED</u>[*]This will go on untill Feb 11th at that time please have payment ready money orders and paypal accepted standard 3% with paypal. If you all think it should go longer please let me know and ill extend it. [/list]
Old 01-16-2005, 12:43 AM

Awesome, I've always wanted one of those. If you did get the mirrored plates, how much extra would that be?
Old 01-16-2005, 01:39 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

I can get it green and white like Korea And if I put up the pic of the korean characters you can duplicate it?
Old 01-16-2005, 07:31 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

here's what mine look like, but on canadianshark's retired tib.

i've got 2 of 'em

and that wing may be mine shortly too nana.gif yup.gif headbang.gif
Old 01-16-2005, 07:57 AM

Some of us got ours from www.decalgirl.com, I have one pinned to my bulletin board at work.

But your pricing is a little bit better.
Old 01-16-2005, 10:32 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Awesome, I've always wanted one of those. If you did get the mirrored plates, how much extra would that be?</div>
Mirrored plates would most likely be $2-$3 extra depending on how many want them. The more i buy the cheaper they are!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I can get it green and white like Korea And if I put up the pic of the korean characters you can duplicate it?</div>
yes i can duplicate the text on one if its different than the one pictured. The aluminum ones are green just like the Actual koren tags.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Some of us got ours from www.decalgirl.com, I have one pinned to my bulletin board at work.

But your pricing is a little bit better.</div>
yes i know this is where most of you guys got them from. They are $14.99 plus shipping through that site. My prices include shipping costs! Plus the more ppl that get in on this the better the price.
Old 01-16-2005, 10:51 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Okay, give me 2 of the Green ones with White letters. Aluminum.

RD-2

RED-Z

I may want special lettering on the sides, let me get with David.
Old 01-16-2005, 12:04 PM

that's cool.. I am in.. just got to figure out what I want... I am almost tempted to use the actual letters and numbers on my real plate
Old 01-16-2005, 12:10 PM

Im definitely in as well, but I too need to figure out wtf im puttin on
Old 01-16-2005, 12:26 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

count me in..

start a GB on this.