Group Buys This section is for Group buys currently in progress.

Interest On Parts. And Ill Get More Made.

Old 12-14-2006, 06:55 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok, im finally making a post, because i have gotten moving a little more on this stuff, but this is going to be just an interest post. please make your replies short, and only ask short relevant questions.

ok, here it goes, i will list as close of the prices that i can.

shifter bushings = 25$ shipped anywhere in continental USA. they will be made of nylon or delrin. i belive mine are nylon, and they fit really tight, and i love the way they feel. shifting seems alot more solid, and precise. a definate must for all 5 speed guys. these may also be offered in aluminum for another 5-7$. that will make shifting a little harder, but even more solid.

solid welded motor mounts 60$ shipped and require core. these will be completely solid motor mounts, that consist of two 1/4" plates completely tig welded onto the stock mounts. i have these in my car right now, front and back, including the front bushing, and theres not MUCH more vibration, but you can feel it. i really love how the engine doesn't move at all. it feels great.

front mount bushing 15$ shipped. this bushing slides in the front motor mount, and cleans up alot of slop thats in the front mount. the front bolt is .370" and the inside of the stock mount is .649", so it cleans up that movmenet even if you just have 3m welded front mount with that. itll reduce movement by over 1/4"

shifter rings 40$ shipped. they will be made of aluminum and be for rd2 only. they will be available in sandblasted, raw, flat black, gloss black. these will have 6 stainless socket head cap screws with nuts to bolt them to the shifter surround. i will offer free installation if you send your stuff to me..

Air ram strut bars 80$shipped. these will be welded solid. it will consist of two strut tower brackets welded to 1" square bar. it will be the strongest front strut bar out there, and will have NO pivot points. i am making a jig for this right now, but i have to figure out how it has to sit, to miss the hood and the upper intake piping. i will install my awesome stock airbox to figure it out.

i can also do rear strut bars, and i will probably be designing some B pillar bars, but that wont be for a while, but i can get pretty much any little part done, steel, nylon, derlin, aluminum, etc.
Old 12-14-2006, 06:59 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Hey i'm really interested in the shifter rings. Would "raw" be like the picture posted?
Old 12-14-2006, 07:02 PM
Banned

raw would be just regular aluminum. posted is polished. regular aluminum is kinda dull silver looking. sandblasting will add a little texture to it. and the way i will paint it, ill make sure its a uniform glossy clean finish.
Old 12-14-2006, 07:05 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

So would polished be an option, or I just get raw and use some polish and do it myself?
Old 12-14-2006, 07:07 PM
Banned

polished will not be an option, but i will send it raw so you can polish it.
Old 12-14-2006, 07:07 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Can't wait socks, you get those bushings right and that'll be the only kind anyone buys anymore.
Old 12-14-2006, 07:31 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

SOCKS, does the shifter sring come with the rubber boot? id pay more if it was the ring + boot (interest level high)
Old 12-14-2006, 07:44 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

Nate...put me down for shifter bushings
Old 12-14-2006, 07:59 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KAW21100 @ Dec 14 2006, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>SOCKS, does the shifter sring come with the rubber boot? id pay more if it was the ring + boot (interest level high)</div>

No, that's D_F's shift boot, unless I'm mistaken.
Old 12-14-2006, 08:43 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Damn I really want one of them rubber boots, Gonna be hard as hell to hunt one down, I guess I could fab the one on import shark for the GK tibs to fit...