Group Buys This section is for Group buys currently in progress.

Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Line GB 2

Old 09-30-2005, 11:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

alright i called my goodridge supplier and found out that my contact there doesnt work there any more BUT we can still run a group buy BUT this one is different

the price went up $5 since they made the changes and the last time i forgot about paypal charges which i had to pull out of my pocket(i think its like $149 a set or somethin like that) which is nice

ok here are the rules of the group buy

NO ONE CAN BACK DOWN im sorry if you cant come up with this money within a few months dont even bother posting i had 15 people interested in the last one and i only was able to sell 13 lines including mine so like 4 people backed down

THESE ARE THE BEST BRAKE LINES YOU CAN BUY believe me they are well worth the cost plus they have a lifetime warranty from a company thats been around since 1969 not some little company that can close down tomorrow and no one would notice (ie magnum)

we have to sell more than 10 to make this happen and there is no discount if we sell a certain amount (i came to find out if we sold 20 the last time they would have taken off $2 a line....such crap)

so the total on these is 115 SHIPPED VIA USPS which includes paypal charges

i cant post a pic from here at work just yet ill see if i can post one in a minute

i can ask about getting the silicone in colors thats a if though so if your interested in it post about it and ill see what we can do for you
Old 09-30-2005, 04:31 PM

Vehicle: 1998/Hyundai/Tiburon FX

Cool, I was thinking of upgrading to stainless lines in the near future. I suppose the only advantage to this mod is a firmer pedal due to less flex of the brake lines? Just to verify, these will work with a rear disc or drum setup right, don't see why it would matter? 115 sounds a little expensive. I will need pics and details to back up the quality of these lines. Ebay has them for around half of that price (although I am sure what you are selling is of higher quality). I am interested, but not commiting just yet. Thanks man, can you post up some pics and a good description? smile.gif
Old 09-30-2005, 04:42 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

These are the BEST Stainless steel lines you can buy for our cars. These fit great, fronts and rears and are incredible. I don't think I'd ever drive another car without ss lines. I love them. Braking power is 5x better then stock. Trust me you will notice a difference. My neighbour has a tib aswell with stock lines when he drove mine he asked asoon as he came to a light where he can get such lines lol.

115 Shipped is a good deal, what your buying of ebay is CRAP. We are talking about your brakes, and when it comes to saftey I wouldn't half ass products like ebay sells.
Old 09-30-2005, 05:00 PM

http://www.goodridge.net/

Here you go, a link to their site.

***edit***

These break lines are great. I've had others and they dont even compare.
Old 09-30-2005, 05:31 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

ok

these are for 4 wheel disk only drum has a different brake line

and as you can see these are the best there is the ebay ones are complete junk they have exploded on a few people
Old 09-30-2005, 10:49 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: x3 accent gk tiburon santa fe

by silicone, you mean the sleeve that recover the whole line?
count me in for at least a set.. might put other on order also
Old 10-01-2005, 09:51 AM

How difficult is the installation? (how much time I should say) and if I have til at least next Friday for the money, count me in for a set. I'd also be interested in the colored silicone depending on the price difference.
Old 10-01-2005, 09:58 AM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

Installation is not difficult at all. Maybe around 20 min for each wheel.
Old 10-03-2005, 09:39 AM

Vehicle: 1998/Hyundai/Tiburon FX

Although I would like to do a rear disc conversion, it is not really in my plans right now, so I guess I am out for this one. Sorry, if I do get some rear discs then I will definately be interested. Thanks.
Old 10-03-2005, 10:18 AM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

^^then jump in now bro. Everyone who buys these is gonna love them and not going to want to re-sell them. I dunno is Faith can hook us up with a THIRD GB from Goodridge. And I'm pretty sure Goodridge isn't gonna stop there race car driven brake line part assembly line to make ONE SET of Hyundai Tiburon brake lines without jackin up the price ridiculously.

I did the same as you, rear brake swap and these lines at the same time. Oh man, It's feels like a new car when I'm driving in the twisties. You'd be amazed at our FASTER you can go with GOOD BRAKES. It cuz you are more confident.

These are the best of the best and I thank David for, yet again hookin up some RD bruthas from some other muthas.