Group Buys This section is for Group buys currently in progress.

Gb On Spark Plug Wires..8mm Any Color 10%off

Old 04-04-2005, 10:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 tiburon/2000 tiburon

Ok guys I know I shouldnt start another bulk buy till I complete one...But when the deals are alive I cant pass them up and would like to get what I can when I can.. sooner the better..

Ok these are from prdonline.com...I have delt with Ken on my old message boards and like others he has to expand into other applications.He is awsome guy and well knwn on probetalk and mx6.com as probesport aka Prd..Ok the deal is on any hyundai orders but we need 10 and for now I am only going to keep track of the rds..why is because I have one..ok on with the info

Performance Spark Plug Wire Sets for Hyundai

These Wires come in all kinds of colors..And now offer a Vivid wrap for even more colors..Ok these Wires are 8mm. PRD Performance Spark Plug wire sets High performance spark plug wires available in multiple colors. These sets are built with the finest parts available and meet or exceed OEM spec for build construction and quality. With a lifetime warranty you can be sure that this is the last set of wires you buy for your performance vehicle. EACH SET FEATURES: 1) Top quality silicone ignition wire wire/wound inner core. ( also known as mag-wire ). 600 degree cable with 350 ohms per foot resistance. 2) OEM style spark plug tubes, distributor boots are heavy duty 3) Stainless steel snap-lock terminals. 4) Limited Lifetime Warranty 5) Available in an assortment of colors - not just colored sleeves. 6) All wire sets are 8mm unless otherwise noted. 7) Beru connectors are used when specified from the factory. Note: Wire sets for 164 & Milano Verde are made with original Italian connectors (1400 ohms)

Ok we are getting 10% off total bill and possibly more will have to wait til ken gets back to me..all orders will be to prdonline.com...they have one of the highest feedback on probetalk.com and have a 100% feedback on ebay.Lets break them into the hyundai world. and welcoem them widely by becoming involved in this bulk buy..these wires were compared to ngks and pretty much stand on top of them..It will be a 16 min buy in for these wires at $51.45 and thats for the color of your choice...and then there is the vivid wrap that will cost an extra $10.. As I am included..ok as for the pics..

as for the regular colors

and the vivid wrap

kens ownturboedprobe

and front view

1. paid
2. paid
3. paid
4. paid spot filled
5. paid
6. paid spot filled
7. paid spot filled
8. paid
9. paid
10.paid
11. paid and replaced
12. paid
13. paid
14. paid
15. paid
16. paid
17. paid

Id still like 2 more to play this buy safe...and as long as all payments are recieved Ill let this open for a week -2 weeks tops for late joiners..Chris[B]
Old 04-04-2005, 11:52 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Dayum, not bad at all. If I didn't have my NGK's, I'd prolly get some of these.

Very nice. Is that a SHIPPED price?
Old 04-05-2005, 07:26 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

I definitely need new plugs and wires. If this goes quickly I'm in but I need these by the end of the month.
Old 04-05-2005, 08:34 AM

I'll join up.
Yeah, how much for shipping if that's not a price with shipping?
Old 04-05-2005, 09:47 AM

you can buy these str8 up off thier website for 51.45 and 10 bucks for the cool looking sh*t.

look @ this link: clickey where it says model select 97-01 tiburon then the price will pop up.
Old 04-05-2005, 11:20 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Lets get a price shipped on these. Also im assuming that price is before the 10% if thats the same as on there website. I could use some new wires and I was looking at the NGKs but Ill give these a try if this GB goes fairly quick
Old 04-05-2005, 11:35 AM

If we cant get the price clarified on this ill be in. Need new wires...
Old 04-05-2005, 11:40 AM

The only thing that worries me is that after looking over the site I can not seem to find a pic of the actual caps. What I mean is the part you push down on so that it pops onto the plug. I know some of the ones out there people have had issues with the tops and a few picks of a set would help out a lot!
Old 04-05-2005, 11:47 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

True, but if he's saying they are up to NGK's quality I think we should be okay. I'm in man, lemme know I need these bad.
Old 04-05-2005, 11:52 AM

I'm not saying they aren't great quality tongue.gif , I just ment that more people may feel a little easier getting in on this if we had a few pics of the actual product thats all smile.gif