Group Buys This section is for Group buys currently in progress.

Fuel Rail Group Buy Feeler

Old 12-17-2007, 11:18 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

I want to see if anyone is interested in fuel rails, and will buy immediately when the GB occurs. These will be -8an size rails with 3/8" NPT tapped ends. This is easily good for 700hp. I will leave the fittings up to you guys since they are easily purchased and very flexible in size. One person may want to use 3/8" NPT to -8an fitting for blingy braided lines, and someone else may want 3/8"NPT to 3/8" barb fitting so they can easily and cheaply slip over and clamp a fuel hose.
These will definately be well under $100 shipped no matter how many I sell. The final price depends on you guys and your interest.
Old 12-17-2007, 11:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

For sure yes. Powedercoated or just polished? Let me have some more info. I was going to make my own but I will just buy one for the right price.
Old 12-17-2007, 11:24 AM

If they are stronger than stock, then I would def. be interested.
Old 12-17-2007, 11:28 AM

They are definately stronger than stock, however, I would not suggest hanging an aftermarket regulator off the ends.

The stock is aluminum and is shiny, but not polished to a mirror finish. I'll have to take a buffer to it later and see if I can get it to do that. I'll let you know.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>for the right price</div>

Well then please tell me "your price".
Old 12-17-2007, 11:30 AM
Banned

im sure they would be stronger than stock, but there isn't anyone on this site that would need it for the strength. the stock one is plenty strong..

there also is maybe 2 people on this site that will ever outflow or come close to out flowing the stock fuel rails..

the main purpose of these rails, if i had to guess, is for the ease of hooking up fittings, and for a nice look.

i would probably be interested in one just because my stock one was kinda hacked up for my setup and it would be nice to have something that wouldn't have a chance of failing..

i would only be interested if we could get them completely RAW (so they would be as cheap as can be)
no gay powdercoating, extra polishing, etc..
Old 12-17-2007, 11:33 AM

They look nice the way they are, but if I can manage to polish these things more, then I may just add that as an added cost option. So it will be cheap as is, and add more for polishing.
Old 12-17-2007, 11:35 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

I am in. I would like to see what they look like though. I know anything will look better than what I have on there now though.
Old 12-17-2007, 11:36 AM
Banned

alright, well if they are around 75-80$ shipped RAW i should be able to be in the market for one. i am in the need to split off my stock (hard feed line) into my two rails (in a neat, clean way) and this would make things SO much easier, and this would get rid of my adapter + 2 fittings on the return side of my rail. lmao.gif then i could just thread in the one fitting.

adam....... read...
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>These will be -8an size rails with 3/8" NPT tapped ends.</div>
Old 12-17-2007, 11:38 AM

The end of the rail is just tapped. It will be a female 3/8" NPT hole. You would need to screw your own 3/8" fitting into it.
Old 12-17-2007, 11:57 AM

John, I don't mean to hijack ur thread w that. Is polishing an option as well as powdercoating?
Still interested, and thanks for the expanation.