Group Buys This section is for Group buys currently in progress.

Embroidered Shirts And Hats

Old 09-26-2006, 12:52 PM
MKE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i'm kind of interested to now that i saw this- but only if we are allowed some kind of customization (thread color and no fx mainly)
Old 09-26-2006, 09:03 PM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

MKE- you can choose thread colors and can get it with no FX. RD2 owners can get RD or RD@ if they like.

Landshark- no prob, silver lettering is yours. Consider what color it will go on. I was going to get silver on my seats, but it looked dull against black. On white it looked good, but not on black. Optical illusion! smile.gif But yes, Silver is available.

xxxmonox...No prob, no FX for you. We can do RD though if you like.

Holeshot, sorry man, been really busy and havent checked this thread for a while. Yes, these are still available!

mb499- sorry man, no turbulence logo is available right now. It COULD be, but we would have to do a group buy on it because the logo would have to be converted to a stitch file and that costs 75.00 to do. But once it is done, we can use that file for all our embroidery needs. So, if you can get enough people together to do it, it can be done with just a little extra out of everyones wallet. smile.gif

OK, here are prices....

Hats are 22.00 plus shipping. You can have your name or nickname or handle embroidered for an extra 5 bucks.

Shirts are 23.00 plus shipping. 5.00 for extra embroidery, same as the hats.

I asked about pricebreaks, and well, they cant do any until we get to 15, so, I'd say we wont do a group buy on these so people who want these can get them ASAP.

If you are interested in purchasing, PM me let me know. I'll put orders in on Monday October 2nd.

Here is a pic of the hats and colors available, and the shirts with colors available.

In your PM, specify:

Hat Quantity:
Shirt Quantity:
Size:
Color:
Special Embroidery Colors:
Extra embroidery: (spell correctly!!!)

All shirts will have one large logo on the front of the shirt. Extra logos are 12.00 per logo. All hats will have 1 large logo as well.

Flat rate shipping of 9.00 for hats and 8.00 for shirts, 12.00 hat/shirt combos, all for the continental US. Outside the US, we'll figure it out, just PM me your full address.

Hope that covers it. First order goes in on Monday. smile.gif
Old 09-26-2006, 09:12 PM

no hoodies or sweat pants? ):
Old 09-26-2006, 10:08 PM
MKE

cool. how long will you be doing this? like the next week or so- i'm waiting to get my first check from best buy, but will definatly be getting atleast a shirt (probably a hat too) once i get some money.
Old 09-26-2006, 11:37 PM

MKE....Well, probably be an on going thing, as long as the embroidery shop is in business! I'll probably do an oder per month or 2. If people want stuff who will be at the ABQ BBQ, getyour order in and I'll bring it down for the show.

1swttib...I can get hoodies, sweats, leather jackets, womens wear, hats, beanies, you name it, I can probably get it done. smile.gif
Old 09-26-2006, 11:43 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

this is a really good idea i should not be cheap and buy a hat....
Old 10-01-2006, 10:02 PM

Ok folks, 1st order goes in tomorrow. I need your money and order "forms" to me no later then 3:00 PM on Monday October 2nd.