Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   Group Buys (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/group-buys-25/)
-   -   EiBach Kits and Parts (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/group-buys-25/eibach-kits-parts-20915/)

GreenDragon 07-23-2004 05:42 PM

It doesnt look that good of a deal...i got my pro kit for 850 from a regular custom shop here...but maybe in cali its more expensive? :?:

tibwrcsbj 07-23-2004 06:16 PM

Re: Crimestopper CS9228-mx4

was it the pro-kit??? or the pro-kit plus?????

seperately, no thats not a very good deal...but as a kit yes, it is.

Tiburonmoo 07-24-2004 05:10 AM

Insomniac Thread

About that sport-system-plus. When I went to SEMA this past Nov here in Vegas the info from the Eibach booth said they didn't have a sport-system for our cars. Did this change since then?

KayJai 07-24-2004 08:35 AM

Re: I NEED SERIOUS SUSPENSION HELP PLEEASSEE

DAMN!!!
This is a hellava deal!
I'd be all over this!
I spent a bit more when I got mine like over a year ago
BEST THING I'VE DONE TO MY TIB!!! laugh.gif

REDZMAN 07-24-2004 08:39 AM

Re: EiBach Kits and Parts

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tiburonmoo)</div><div class='quotemain'>About that sport-system-plus. When I went to SEMA this past Nov here in Vegas the info from the Eibach booth said they didn't have a sport-system for our cars. Did this change since then?</div>

Nope.

This is the <span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">PRO SYSTEM PLUS</span>.

Why's everyone having such a hard time understanding this?

Tiburonmoo 07-24-2004 06:04 PM

Re: Insomniac Thread

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltraTibby)</div><div class='quotemain'>*Also available as a Sport-System-Plus, which includes Sportline lowering––for the lowest possible drop and over the top handling.</div>

^^^^^ THAT'S why I asked.

tibwrcsbj 07-25-2004 10:09 AM

Re: Members

well tiburonmoo, I highly doubt there is such a thing.....Eibach designed the Pro-Dampers solely for the Pro-Kit Springs.

Not saying it isnt possible to create a sport-system-plus........
But you'd probably lose any warranty offered by eibach.

To the best of my knowledge I've never seen ANY advertising done by eibach, or its distributors, showing a "sport-system-plus"

If you want a lower drop than the pro-kit, go w/ the H&R springs and dampers.

In both systems (Pro-kit and the H&R one) the dampers are designed SPECIFICALLY for the springs.....based on the spring rate and drop.

Tiburonmoo 08-05-2004 04:55 AM

Re: New Interior Lights *PICS*

Actually tibwrcsbj Eibach does sell it. It's official name is "SPORTLINE SYSTEM PLUS". They have it for Mustangs and other cars. So, when I saw that statement that I quoted in my last reply I thought they had it developed for us, but apparently they don't.

tibwrcsbj 08-05-2004 10:15 AM

Re: Emissions leak

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tibwrcsbj)</div><div class='quotemain'>To the best of my knowledge I've never seen ANY advertising done by eibach, or its distributors, showing a "sport-system-plus"</div>

Sorry, that should still read the same, w/ this little addition :
<span style="color:red"><u>FOR OUR CARS</u></span>

HERE is a link to Eibach USA's HYUNDAI Application guide <span style="color:blue"><u>EIBACH'S WEBSITE/HYUNDAI SECTION</u></span>

The_Alpha_Male 08-05-2004 10:41 AM

Re: Tons Of Stuff For Sale, Stock Parts, CAI, other stuff...

you can find that pro kit on ebay for much cheaper