Group Buys This section is for Group buys currently in progress.

EiBach Kits and Parts

Old 07-22-2004, 05:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Post Count

I've been talking to Daryl over at Shox.com. BTW his number is 1-800-683-2890. He has offered to give us wholesale pricing on some EiBach parts and kits. I have all information and prices listed below (prices dont include shipping). To purchase something you need to call the above number, ask for Daryl and then tell him where you heard about this. Alright now for the info:

First up is the Pro-Damper system. These will go for $397.00.

Pro-Damper

Performance Shock Absorbers
High Performance Handling
Controlled, Compliant Ride Quality
Precision Tuned Damping for Pro-Kit & Sportline
Essential Part of the Eibach Pro-System & Sport-System
Million Mile Warranty

Eibach developed Pro-Dampers specifically to complement the unique characteristics of Eibach Pro-Kit and Sportline springs, taking full advantage of the increased spring rate and lower center of gravity. The result is enhanced performance throughout the entire working range of the suspension.

Eibach engineers tuned Pro-Damper damping characteristics to achieve maximum performance, but without excessive stiffness or ride harshness. This precise tuning takes time and suspension expertise—a commitment Eibach undertakes to produce a damper worthy of the Eibach name. Eibach Pro-Dampers—the ultimate in shock absorber tuning and technology.

Next up is the Pro-Kit Springs. These will give a 1.2" drop and will go for $205.00.

Pro-Kit

High Performance Handling
Lower Center of Gravity–Lowers vehicle 1.0"-1.5"
Progressive Spring Design
Excellent Ride Quality
Million Mile Warranty
Part of the Eibach Pro-System

The Eibach Pro-Kit is the perfect answer for most frequently-driven street cars. It’s our legendary spring system that dramatically improves both a vehicle’s performance and appearance.

Pro-Kit lowers your car’s center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive under braking. When combined with Plus-1 or Plus-2 wheels and tires, the Eibach Pro-Kit is the finishing touch to a winning recipe for performance. Pro-Kit also reduces excessive
fender-well clearance, making your car look just as hot as it performs.

Every Eibach Pro-Kit is designed and tested by our suspension engineers and performance driving professionals, to deliver aggressive good looks and high performance handling, without ever compromising safety or ride quality. By using our proprietary, progressive spring design, Pro-Kit provides the ultimate balance to take your passion for driving
to a whole new level.

Next is the Anti-Roll Kit. This will go for $343.00.

Anti-Roll-Kit

Performance Tuned Handling
Further Reduce Body Roll
Precision Engineered for Pro-Kit & Sportline
Part of the Eibach Pro-System-Plus & Sport-System-Plus
Million Mile Warranty

Complete your suspension upgrade with an Eibach Anti-Roll-Kit. While our Pro-Kit and Sportline spring sets are regarded as the primary suspension enhancement components, the Eibach Anti-Roll-Kit allows critical fine-tuning of your car’s handling characteristics.

Our Anti-Roll-Kits reduce body roll through increased design stiffness over stock bars. The result: increased handling and cornering grip in any performance-driving situation.

Manufactured from cold-formed, high-strength aircraft-grade steel for precision performance, and finished with a long-lasting red powder coat finish, the Anti-Roll-Kit comes complete with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.

Next is the Pro-System Kit. This encludes both the Dampeners and the Springs and will go for $569.00

Pro-System*

Excellent Performance: Low Look Superior Cornering
Surprisingly Smooth Ride Quality
Precision Engineered Suspension System
No Guesswork: Install, Set the Alignment and Drive
Million Mile Warranty

Eibach Pro-System kits are designed by our team of suspension engineers and ride control experts to offer the best street performance without sacrificing ride quality. The Pro-System is a precisely balanced combination of dampers, sport springs and bump-stops (secondary springs), designed and tuned to operate as an integrated system.
Eibach Pro-System improves turn-in response, increases cornering speed and reduces body roll.
The famous German magazine—Auto Motor and Sport agreed:

"The Eibach (Pro-System) wins with perfect tuning, secure driveability and dramatically improved handling...It was the only Suspension System in the test that offered surprisingly comfortable road manners."

*Also available as a Sport-System, which includes Sportline lowering––for the lowest possible drop and over the top handling.

And finally is the Pro-System Plus Kit. This includes the Dampeners, Springs, and Anti-Roll Kit and will go for $894.00

Pro-System-Plus*

Super-Street Performance– Without Sacrificing Ride Quality
Complete, Precision Engineered Suspension System
No Guesswork: Install, Set Alignment and Carve
Maximum Performance–Maximum Comfort
Million Mile Warranty
The Eibach Pro-System-Plus adds the final step for total suspension dominance. Pro-System-Plus kits are designed by our team of suspension engineers and ride control experts to offer the best-possible street performance, but without sacrificing ride quality. The Pro-System-Plus is a precisely balanced combination of sport springs, bump-stops (secondary springs), dampers and anti-roll bars designed and tuned to operate as a complete performance suspension system.

Pro-System-Plus improves turn-in response, increases cornering speed and reduces body roll—all while retaining excellent ride quality. Pro-System-Plus is the ultimate street performance suspension system—a must for any true driving enthusiast.

This is what Sport Compact Car said after road/track testing the AEM Ford Focus with Eibach Pro-System-Plus.

"With the Eibach suspension, every last movement was damped out of existence…The Eibach suspension was confidence—inspiring in virtually any situation…(It’s) one of the most well-sorted aftermarket suspensions we’ve ever encountered."

*Also available as a Sport-System-Plus, which includes Sportline lowering––for the lowest possible drop and over the top handling.

Alright guys well that is all the information that I have. If you have any questions or anything go ahead and post them here. Like at said at the top to order any of the above you need to call Daryl at 1-800-683-2890 and tell him what you are with and the above prices. And again the above prices DO NOT include shipping.
Old 07-23-2004, 11:16 AM

Default DIY - BBTB Install & Throttle Body Bypass Mod (FREE!)

Is there a deadline on this? What I mean is this more like a rdtiburon.com discount then a group buy?

Sweet prices by the way!! Excellent work!! laugh.gif
Old 07-23-2004, 11:21 AM

Default DIY - RSide Advanced Short Shifter Install

He didn't give any sort of deadline on it and he said just to make sure to say who you are with when you give him these prices. So I guess it would be more of a site discount! So if someone wants to go and and move this please do!
Old 07-23-2004, 11:38 AM

Default Re: Clear corner bulbs

ultra..where is this guy located???? knowing that will make getting rough shipping quotes much easier.

And just FYI the discount looks like it only applies to the kits....the springs are about average, dampers may be a tiny bit cheaper than average.

Great find though....wish i had some money to spend cuz the pro kit is something that i really want to get soon.....i will prob need it soon too. my tib has 71k on it.
Old 07-23-2004, 11:42 AM

Default Re: EiBach Kits and Parts

The are located in El Cajon, CA 92020. Just to give everyone an idea on the shipping costs the ProSystem Plus cost $70 shipped from there to Severna Park, MD.
Old 07-23-2004, 12:01 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: CEL just came on *cont.*

Just post a link to this thread in the Site Discount section.
Old 07-23-2004, 12:04 PM

Default Re: Sparco Seat Brackets

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltraTibby)</div><div class='quotemain'>The are located in El Cajon, CA 92020. Just to give everyone an idea on the shipping costs the ProSystem Plus cost $70 shipped from there to Severna Park, MD.</div>

sheit.....only 70 bucks for an 75+ lb package cross country??????

Damn good....

now if only i had some loot........
Old 07-23-2004, 12:11 PM

Default Re: Sparco Seat Brackets

Well Redz I would but the Discount section is locked. Can someone with Mod rights put a link in there for me? Thanks a lot!
Old 07-23-2004, 12:22 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: what kind of turbo manifold is best?? (reposted)

Sorry man, PM Java about it. It's his baby.
Old 07-23-2004, 03:23 PM

Default Re: Springs and Struts?

coo, there only 15 minutes from my pad .... but i dodnt think i will be gettin anything from them.... i do want the koni inserts though