Group Buys This section is for Group buys currently in progress.

anyone get the pods yet???

Old 02-23-2004, 08:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tibby01)</div><div class='quotemain'>i think the dude is just really slow, just like he was with dj.</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hyundaicraz)</div><div class='quotemain'>trust u will all get urs just takes a while they are hand made</div>

I would say that is more accurate than we got ripped off.
He was finishing that GK for SEMA for that dude on NewTiburon.
I wouldn't worry about it, give him a little more time.
Big and I are staying in contact with each other and Rafael.
I am the last person (and Big feels the same way) that would let any of you get screwed. wink.gif
Old 02-23-2004, 08:56 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I didn't mean to make everyone freak out with my comment if CNK... it was more of a joke, and I didn't think 80% of the people here would know what I meant anyways.

I'm being patient, but when mid-march comes around, I'll start asking questions. I'd just like him to send out at least one or two so people can take pics and post feedback letting us know he has at least started.
Old 02-23-2004, 10:05 PM

Hey guys ralph's a very busy person if bigbio did talk to him you will get you're pods. all twelve from my group buy got thiers and I really got reemed out for not getting them out a timely matter. 2 weeks he told me turned into 2 and a half months but everybody did recieve their pods like I promised.That's why I said I will never do another group buy without having the product on hand to avoid that situation again.They are hand laid fiber glass and perfect match to our cars great quality love mine still waiting to make one for my elantra too it is worth the wait :-).and it look good if any one wants help on how I did my volt oil pressure and air fuel meters let me know.

http://www.scadesigns.com
Old 02-23-2004, 10:34 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default it's ok

I love mine, but I may sell it.

Ehh, I may not, I dunno. Might as well keep it for the future...

BTW, nice site but I can't get the links for Hyundai to work.

Voidweller, you saying I'd let folks get screwed? wink.gif :twisted:
Old 02-23-2004, 11:32 PM

sorry all.. the last thing i want to do is let ANYONE get screwed. I understand ppl's concerns of where their pods are that they spent money on, but I assure you that Rafael is working on them. Void and I are in contact every day and we let each other know what is going on. A big part of all this is Void, and i think we all need to thank him.. if ya'll dont, then im saying it now.. Thanks for all you have done so far. If anyone has done a GB, then you know how hard it is to get everything together, collect the money, and then the hardest part is getting everyone their product before they start getting pissed. Well I know it was hard for me to get the first two steps complete, and the last step is definately the hardest and it is all time-consuming.

Anyway, we should have some tracking #'s for proof REALLY SOON.. If nothing happens this week, then I will start a thread for those who want refunds and i will request that from Rafael. But i assure you that i dont believe it will go that far.

Thanks,
Matt
Old 02-24-2004, 01:50 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Anyone who complains and wants a refund gets beaten and shackled in haloz. I dont want to hear any BS, thats just straight up lame to b**** while someone busts their ass for little to no cash. I know this oh so well. So no b****ing. Everybody just compared notes, and we all obviously haven't recieved anything yet, no biggie. No b****ins so far so were good I cant wait guys.

What are you gonna do with yours once you get it, new thread I say!
I'm personally going to go with the nice cobalt series Autometer Gauges and wrap the piller and the rest of the black plastic pieces in the car with black suede leather.

How bout the rest of you guys?
Old 02-24-2004, 06:27 AM

Default A few questions

Well, I think this needs split now but...
1. Thanks Big I really appreciate it and all the work you have done on this as well.
2. Blacktibs, couldn't have said it better. wink.gif

...ok, I was going to get the Cobalt for mine too but kind of pricey.
I am pretty sure I am going with Splitfire gauges and can get a REALLY good deal on any/all of the gauges, bezels, single pods...anything really so not just limited to 2 1/16" .....and as much as GB are a pain might start one on those too. I should have pricing in the next day or so.
The reason I like them is you can get them in silver or black and they come with the bulb covers so illumination can be green, orange or my choice as I know is Blacktibs BLUE laugh.gif .
That suede is a good idea too btw!!
Old 02-24-2004, 08:38 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BigBoi)</div><div class='quotemain'>sorry all.. the last thing i want to do is let ANYONE get screwed. I understand ppl's concerns of where their pods are that they spent money on, but I assure you that Rafael is working on them. Void and I are in contact every day and we let each other know what is going on. A big part of all this is Void, and i think we all need to thank him.. if ya'll dont, then im saying it now.. Thanks for all you have done so far. If anyone has done a GB, then you know how hard it is to get everything together, collect the money, and then the hardest part is getting everyone their product before they start getting pissed. Well I know it was hard for me to get the first two steps complete, and the last step is definately the hardest and it is all time-consuming.

Anyway, we should have some tracking #'s for proof REALLY SOON.. If nothing happens this week, then I will start a thread for those who want refunds and i will request that from Rafael. But i assure you that i dont believe it will go that far.

Thanks,
Matt</div>

Yes ralph's a man of his word you all will get the pods great person to deal with real cool.Yes the last part is the hardest that's what I went through except mine was around christmas when I started to recieve complaints and with work,family,my (at the time buisness)oh yeah and the wife :-) I tried my best to to answer all questions but I failed to do so in a timely matter. Boi is doing a much better job hope everything go's better for void and boi :-)
Old 02-24-2004, 11:40 AM

Thanks DJ. laugh.gif
Old 02-24-2004, 01:25 PM

NP I know what it's like to start one of these.When I got mine I was so geeked it is a awsome product it's a shame ralph does not get to much credit.Well at least he should start to make them with a logo so he can well known for his fine work.If anyone needs any help with their install let me know I had mine on in about 15 min it's a little rough if you never worked with fiberglass but it is a sturdy product.:-)