Group Buys This section is for Group buys currently in progress.

Angel Eyes For Rd1 And Rd2

Old 08-03-2005, 09:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Veilside Turbulence

wow this has taken longer than expected by a long shot, but its ok because he has to BUILD them. im glad to see people receiving them though. That means mine is on its way soon hopefully. How you comin along wit them chris? Im goin to check out that CF now.
Old 08-04-2005, 04:48 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

I am wondering if mine are done yet, just curious thanks
Old 08-04-2005, 10:03 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

I have a couple sets ready to go, but mainly I had run out of resistors so I had to resupply and good news...

For the past 3 plus years, I've been making these things with resistors that are just too damn strong, so I got some less power yielding, longer lasting, and the LEDs light up just as bright as ever (the extra voltages from my old resistors was not enough to change them noticably). So this will be my first batch of extra long lasting angel eyes!

But I have a horrible problem guys, and I feel like a joke telling you all. I have to reopen the sale due to over production with my body parts. I really have a huge wall of bills I need to cut down on because of all the cool stuff we're making for you guys. So I'm going to have to fund it the only way I know how in a pinch. I hope nobody feels like the GB wasn't a rare thing, because I never thought I'd bury my head and start selling lighting again, its just the only way outta my hole 02.gif That or have a fully functional FlyRyde.com which uhm, yeah after a year and a half still isn't done incase you've visited that place we all talk about and never use, lol. Such a sad tale.

Anyway, I have thousands of resistors on order, and in stock, tons of LEDs, new heat shrink, and all my shop is set up for producing angel eyes. We even put out the new Tiburon Angel Eyes, and the 03-04 fog lights, lol. SO I'm a bit inspired to make a huge run of angel eyes and over stock for the future. Plus I could use any orders I can get right now.

And last, and horribly not least, I'm going to release some more Vent Haloz (I hate to make these, they're gonna give me CT in my hands)

So you'll all have your lights in the next week or so as I'm shipping out daily now. I'll make a seperate post of tracking numbers with no replies allowed, you can post them in the new for sale thread in FlyRyde. Thanks all smile.gif
Old 08-05-2005, 08:23 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Veilside Turbulence

Awesome, thanks for the update, sorry your in a whole with bills, Im kinda there now, be lucky your talented enough to HAVE an out so that you can make the money. I have no out...Im just in debt now. I was just wondering how they were being sent out, randomly or by order of who paid first...just wondering.

-Dizz
Old 08-08-2005, 05:59 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Coupe 2.0t

About a week to go before its been 2 months! Man i knew we would have to wait but eh..... sad.gif . Not gonna be much summer left by the time i get these and install them. Has anyone recieved their shipment yet?
Old 08-08-2005, 06:29 PM

^^^ nope and summers over for me todays the first day of school, but I am expecting mine within a week so your wait shouldnt be much longer
Old 08-12-2005, 03:02 PM

I am wondering if my angel eyes are shipped? could you make a list of whose youve shipped thanks
Old 08-13-2005, 06:05 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

i'm locking this... he said he'll post when they are shipped

(i have a set i'm waiting on... you don't see me naggin him.)

Chris, you can unlock this whenever you please to post updates

crap. edit: no you can't. its not your forum... well, PM me if you want this unlocked and i'll leave it unlocked