Group Buys This section is for Group buys currently in progress.

Airram Intake Manifold & Bbtb! *full & Closed*

Old 02-02-2005, 12:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dont put me down yet, but im thinking about this. i just have some issues to work out. 1. i think i should put my first bit of tuning somewhere else instead of letting this sit(if i do get it) until i get more to put on. and 2. whether or not i can get the full amount in by whenever its due. the 50 is no prob, the rest would be.
Old 02-02-2005, 10:06 AM

i may buy one but if i do its prolly not gonna be on the group buy because i'll need it with in the next couple weeks or are they even availbe outside the gb?
Old 02-02-2005, 10:16 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Signup only if you are REALLY going to get one.</div>

This is why the other thread was closed.
Old 02-02-2005, 10:52 AM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon FX

Im in for the IM and ill send deposit on monday, Q though how big a diff will a 58mm tb and a 61 tb have? i only want the best for the car so i am not gunna waste my money on a weaker/lower quality part.
Old 02-02-2005, 11:42 AM

^get the biggest one you can get.

Deposit is due by the 7th, but Im gonna be out of town and might not be able to do it on the 7th. Im bringing my laptop with me so I should be able to, but just in case, is it alright if Im a few days late?
Old 02-02-2005, 03:16 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kwaaque)</div><div class='quotemain'>the 50 is no prob, the rest would be.</div>

Look at it this way, you pay your deposit and have at least a month to come up with the other $450.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SlipStream)</div><div class='quotemain'>i may buy one but if i do its prolly not gonna be on the group buy because i'll need it with in the next couple weeks or are they even availbe outside the gb?</div>

Probably not for awhile. Not to mention, if you buy in FULL right now man, you are guaranteed the first break, so why don't you help the other folks out? Sign up, wait until you are ready to pay, and pay the current price break.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1stGenTib)</div><div class='quotemain'>Im in for the IM and ill send deposit on monday, Q though how big a diff will a 58mm tb and a 61 tb have? i only want the best for the car so i am not gunna waste my money on a weaker/lower quality part.</div>

It will have a 3MM difference.

LMAO

Sorry. Anyways, get what you can, if you get a 58MM, you can still sell it later for quite a bit.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tibbychick)</div><div class='quotemain'>is it alright if Im a few days late?</div>

You are good.
Old 02-04-2005, 08:06 AM

well if i go in on the gb when will i get it by?
Old 02-04-2005, 09:07 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I would love to be in on this, but I wont have money until I get a tax return check. Will this group buy be going on that long? I dont wanna hold everyone else up... but I would love to jump in this.
Old 02-04-2005, 05:40 PM

Vehicle: 05 Subaru WRX

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN)</div><div class='quotemain'>Updated.

TC, it'll go till we have everyone, till we get to 14 okay?</div>

well casper you heard it... till its full. so i dont think you will be holding anyone up.