Group Buys This section is for Group buys currently in progress.

Airram Compatible 1 Piece Front Strut Bars.

Old 09-20-2007, 08:03 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Two 97 RD Tibs and 2010 Genesis Coupe

Hey Viper
I sent you full payment for the bars
Thanks smile.gif
Old 09-21-2007, 11:34 AM

whats the price shipped to Canada ??
Old 09-21-2007, 11:41 AM

Has anyone physically received their bar(s) yet? Mine were suppose to be delivered today and were not. I called FedEx to see what the problem was and they said my package still has not been shipped and I should contact the shipper! Whats up with this?

FedEx Tracking number: 720309610000026
Old 09-21-2007, 12:13 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

fedex completely sucks ballz. it's the only shipper i ever had problems with, ever. my sister paid $80 on spot to get something shipped. it arrived ok but then they called and said she had not paid and sent her a bill and made a huge fuss out of it. how could she leave the damn store if she hadn't paid? you don't just say, "put it on my tab"...WTF if they have a problem than it's a problem with the parcel store. i've also had fedex be the only one to ship late.

i haven't got mine yet, but the moment i do i'll update here.
Old 09-22-2007, 10:45 AM

FedEx says I'll get mine on the 25th. I'll post some pics up if they come in smile.gif.

Can't wait to get them on. I have a speech and a practical that day so they won't be on until the weekend 02.gif.
Old 09-22-2007, 12:30 PM

Mine originally stated an estimated delivery date of Sep 21st, 2007, but when it did not show and the tracking number still said "Sep 19th - Package Data transmitted to FedEx" I called FedEx directly and they said that the item has either not been picked up/dropped off. This is why the tracking system was not updated.

Now the tracking number just sits idle still saying "Sep 19th - Package Data transmitted to FedEx" obviously with no estimated delivery date...

I do not think they have been dropped off to FedEx yet.

Anyone else had an estimated delivery date already lapse?
I can assume everyones tracking number still only says "Sep 19th - Package Data transmitted to FedEx" like mine does?
Old 09-22-2007, 01:00 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

M***** F*****

Alright, after reading what daniel wrote i contacted bryan.

He said that on the way to fed ex the bars got scratched, hes really pissed at the powdercoater who did it because hes not happy with it at all.

I told him to just send them out as is, but he refused to send out a blemished product. So being Bryan, he wants to get them recoated at a different place

I convinced him to recoat them for those who want to wait another week (those that havent paid in full will have no choice)

But for those who just want the damn bars now and dont care whether they have a few scratches he can send them out now with a money order for 10 bucks to make up for the coat.

I can post pics if you want to before you make your decision, just waiting for them to come in the email box.

PM me your choice.
Old 09-22-2007, 01:20 PM

I want my bars ASAP! Please ship mine out immediately, I am tired of all the delays. Thanks for letting us know what is going on.

PM sent.
Old 09-22-2007, 02:00 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Ok i let him know. He's packaging yours up tonight and schedualed pickup for Mon morning.

So people know the $10 offer expires tonight as he will have stripped them all in preparation for the new powdercoaters after today.
Old 09-22-2007, 02:51 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i suppose i'll take my chances. i mean i wish he could show how big or noticeable the scratches are. If he's getting them recoated i'll send $10 because rust is a b****. i figure we've got no choice.