Hyundai Aftermarket

Hyundai Aftermarket (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/)
-   Group Buys (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/group-buys-25/)
-   -   *CLOSED* GB: Tiburon Triple Pod Pillar (https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/group-buys-25/%2Aclosed%2A-gb-tiburon-triple-pod-pillar-23266/)

Djnevamind 09-02-2003 06:47 AM

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...c/fb396d31.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...f/fb396d33.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...5/fb396d35.jpg

<span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%">Sirmoof has dropped out Supry has dropped out !!

I will need $80 from the following This does include shipping and insurance

All of the 10 Plus 2 bonus people are in No more

The faster you pay the faster you get you're pod. South coast said he would take the single orders to please the people who are afraid to pay me. I already ordered a few already.

All 12 found no more group buy!!!!!!!!

1.)Redzman Recieved

2.)Javageek Recieved

3.)MitchD Recieved

4.)TwistedH Recieved

5.)xxtibxx Recieved

6.)Kharne Recieved

7.)AzNxSandMan Recieved

8.)Maierapril Recieved

9.)Sinch Recieved

10.)Airborne Recieved

Bonus 11.)Hyundaicraz Recieved

Bonus 12.)JonGTR Recieved
Just to show the doubtfull one the product heh!

For AzNxSandMan And MitchD there will be and extra $10 for shipping it to canada

New update South coast auto designs says he will send them when I receive Each persons money .So when I recieve I will place the order for every person who send me the money.In other words when you send me the money I order it with you're payment.I was gonna wait till everybody paid but he said go ahead he will start to make them as they are made to order so if you do want you're pod send you're money.

When you send me the money I will also need.
You're real name
Forum name
Senders address no po box please
Phone number just in case

No international shipping unless the person wants to pay the extra shipping
When he ships it he will provide a tracking number for me to post for proof for all to see.

Thank you

After everbody evaluates this pod please email me feedback for the future .Soon when I get the elantra pod made I will do a group buy as well . the pod will be for 97 to 2000 elantra and I do have access to 2003 pods as well drop me a email if you are intrested in these items also working on a store front for obx products as well along with a vinyl machine.

Yes these are from south coast auto designs yes professional install is needed .

These versions have a metal braket on them now you drill two holes and use screw to tighten it from the first guage pod .

Yes the primed piece of fiber glass pillarpod
fits nicely but you do need a little force to bend it to the curves of the vehicle. not hard at all to much pressure will crack any fiberglass product .I did mine in about 10 minutes By myself the only hard problem I found was when I lined the holes up to drill you have to hold it in place To mark the holes to drill. the two holes behind the first guage then you have to get it where you want it and tighten it down after that its fine .It does have a tight fitment after you tighten it down it stays in place look at the picks.Just if you decide to do this and you never did work with fiberglass have a friend hold it while you mark you holes.Then take it off and drill two small holes for the support bracket.then have you're friend hold it in place because it's a tight fit but not to much force and put the screws in where you want it.

And please wire the guages before you mount it
as of this will make it easier on you.

If anyone need any help wiring there guages
e-mail me . I have a oil pressure,air fuel,and volt,.When I get the right side pillar pod made it will be for boost ,vaccum,and temp

Fellow tuner Performance works.</span>

majik 09-02-2003 03:38 PM

I wouldn't be interested in the gauge pods unless they were down around the $55 mark. Sorry bro, got better things I can spend $100 on

Edit: I see the material around your sunroof lining is discoloring... any ideas on how to fix that? Krylon?

REDZMAN 09-02-2003 03:43 PM

Uhm, for a full pillar replacement, this is a pretty good deal, especially considering how good they look.

ALso, it's not $150.

It's $120 Shipped for 5-9, and $100 for 10 and up.

I may go in on this, when's the end date?

javageek 09-02-2003 04:35 PM

I agree with Redzman. It IS a full pillar replacement, so the cost is justifiable. I don't know what other gauge I would put in one though. Look at the other post about the carbon fibre one, it is upwards of $200.

Djnevamind 09-02-2003 07:04 PM

there really is no end date I take the group buys or single orders as I go till I can open up my own store in the works of getting other stuff.
this is just one of the harder items to get not like the cheap universal add ons with the funky external screw holes still waiting for pictures of those

but also working on a right side pillar pod for the 97 to 2001 tiburon pods
97 to 2001 elantra pod and of course 2003 tiburon

shostlye 09-02-2003 07:05 PM

i might be in.. i need an oil and boost gauge spot.. laugh.gif

Rob 09-02-2003 08:15 PM

I might be in...will have to see

REDZMAN 09-05-2003 05:08 PM

Prices have dropped folks...

Djnevamind 09-05-2003 09:11 PM

Hello everybody this is me again I lowered the price.
I will not go any lower it is priced way lower than I started.
and the quality see for you're self the pics are of my car yes with the faded sun strip surround majix oops.gif

javageek 09-05-2003 10:17 PM

$80 each is an awesome deal... Have you posted this anywhere else? ie HA, HP, importshark?

REDZMAN 09-06-2003 12:30 AM

$80?

Man I should go in on this.

DJNeva, go ahead and copy and paste this entire message onto HA.com's thread man.

Djnevamind 09-06-2003 07:43 AM

yeah

Yeah I lowered the price to help my fellow hyundai owner not going any lower or i'll be paying you guys to take them heh and red it's already at HA,HP,IM,RD hope you guys like the new price.This is to anyone who want to get into this PLEASE READ THE LISTING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To get the $80 price shipped and insured 10 people have to be in the group buy it could take 2 weeks or 2 months but once I recieve the lucky 10 I go and order for you guys K thanks.

This is for only one type of pod also 97 to 2001 tiburon

sincerly Performance works

REDZMAN 09-06-2003 11:54 PM

Ok, hey, I'll start.

Add my name man, I'll pay you after I get back to the US, but I'm definately in.

I'll just hold it on the side till I have my turbo. Or maybe I'll install it and use it as a flower holder...

*Sigh*

lol.gif

javageek 09-07-2003 08:47 AM

I'm in.

supry 09-07-2003 08:55 AM

I'm in, actually just learned of this site from hp, but I'll paypal you next week for confirmation.

Djnevamind 09-07-2003 11:08 AM

Ah the fish start to bite heh glad to see an intrest.

javageek 09-07-2003 01:57 PM

djnevamind, I will also post a write up in our reviews section on these things. Then you can refer people to that review, to help out your business.

Rob 09-07-2003 04:25 PM

I am in, I will paypal you the money Monday or Tuesday.

xxTIBxx 09-08-2003 01:31 PM

Count me in!

-Jordan

shostlye 09-08-2003 03:02 PM

i am in.

REDZMAN 09-08-2003 11:47 PM

Update this at HA.com mang.

Djnevamind 09-12-2003 09:36 PM

Yes these are from south coast auto designs yes professional install is needed .

Sorry sinch got the payment message was for sombody else wink1.gif

These versions have a metal braket on them now you drill two holes and use screw to tighten it from the first guage pod .

Yes the primed piece of fiber glass pillarpod
fits nicely but you do need a little force to bend it to the curves of the vehicle. not hard at all to much pressure will crack any fiberglass product .I did mine in about 10 minutes By myself the only hard problem I found was when I lined the holes up to drill you have to hold it in place To mark the holes to drill. the two holes behind the first guage then you have to get it where you want it and tighten it down after that its fine .It does have a tight fitment after you tighten it down it stays in place look at the picks.Just if you decide to do this and you never did work with fiberglass have a friend hold it while you mark you holes.Then take it off and drill two small holes for the support bracket.then have you're friend hold it in place because it's a tight fit but not to much force and put the screws in where you want it. smile.gif

And please wire the guages before you mount it
as of this will make it easier on you.

If anyone need any help wiring there guages
e-mail me . I have a oil pressure,air fuel,and volt,.When I get the right side pillar pod made it will be for boost ,vaccum,and temp

Sir Moof 09-14-2003 12:21 PM

power steering belt

count me out, sorry dude. i didnt know my new tires would be so damn expensive.

REDZMAN 09-14-2003 08:56 PM

Great man, hey, I'll get payment out shortly.

javageek 09-14-2003 08:59 PM

One question. After we send payment, approximately how long is it until they are shipped?

Djnevamind 09-14-2003 10:09 PM

They are made to order he said 2 to 3 weeks after payment also news flash turbulance was not it it and sir moof dropped out so I need one more to complete
this 10 person group buy unless more people drop out if you do not intend to buy this please let me know so I can remove you're name and find other people please .trying to finish this soon thank you

I am ordering them as I recieve the money not waiting till I get everbodies money South coast told me he will make the orders as I rack up my account with him.So I recieve the money from you I post and order when he sends it for me I post a tracking number by you're name for proof for all to see.

fellow tuner performance works

Djnevamind 09-14-2003 10:59 PM

still looking for one more person

If the check bounces there will be a $25 dollar fee

shostlye 09-15-2003 02:43 PM

okok just sent check today

REDZMAN 09-15-2003 10:07 PM

I paid, I paid, I PAID!

wink.gif

Djnevamind 09-16-2003 04:16 PM

I deceided to add one more to make it 11. only because I already started to order the them for 11 and now I have to sit on a extra pod
because the fabulous 11 dropped down to 10 so bonus 11th Come on down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob 09-16-2003 05:29 PM

I paid.

Djnevamind 09-16-2003 05:50 PM

Yes TwistedH I already ordered you'res.Read the post mang heh!

javageek 09-16-2003 07:09 PM

Well, I FINALLY ordered some Redline fluid

I just paid. Sorry it took me so long, I thought you wanted to wait until we all were confirmed. oops.gif

Djnevamind 09-16-2003 07:59 PM

Thats why south coast told me to go ahead and place orders.I am already having them made In fact I made the order for 11.
Then sir moof and supry dropped out because of unforseen funding heh.So now I have one more pod to sell anybody else Intrested.
I'll call it the bonus 11 . Thanks to all the people who sent me money and for trusting me.I already sent the shipping address for the people who paid.If you changed you're mind please let me know so I can let some else get in on this. Again if you want you're pod guys the faster you send me the money the faster I can give SCAdesigns you shipping address .Oh buy the way for all the people who send me checks there is a week wait till it clears.If the check you send me bounces there will be a $25 fee .thank you

Fellow tuner Performance works.

P.S you guys are getting these real cheap just because I need info and feedback and trust heh.
The future buy for these will not be as cheap.I am new at this and I hope all of you like the pods.look forward to other products in the near future.

REDZMAN 09-16-2003 10:32 PM

I paid early cause I didn't want the infamous Backout syndrome to hit.

Tiburonmoo 09-17-2003 03:27 AM

I have a question for you. It looks like the setup in the pics has the pods uneven. Was that on purpose or is it an optical illusion??? Am I just seeing things? (I mean... before install if I lay it flat on a table... will it look like a a line of 1st grade kids? or will they be in a straight line?) I'm in as number 11 if they are straight. If there is a specific reason for them not to be then let me know because I'm a noob and I wouldn't know any better. :?:

Djnevamind 09-17-2003 07:50 AM

Thats why I took pictures of the pillar at differnt angles.Yes they have a offset but there is a reason for it .If you look at the side picture they are angled different but if you look at the front pictures.It gives you a full undistubed view of the guages.Because if they were all perfectly straight.they would all be facing up or down and they would be in each others way .if you want I can have it made with straight clean look .but when you're neck starts to hurt because you have to tilt you're head don't blame me :-). and eleven spot is already taken by hyundaicruz from aftermarket sorry bud .but if someone else decides to drop out i'll let you know.PLEASE READ THE UPDATE POSTS!!!!!!!

Supry might be dropping out email him if he tells me to I will put who ever he let's take his spot .That's if he wants to give it up

Mitch 09-17-2003 08:00 AM

This deal sounded good, I did pay attention to the tread until now :? . If you come up with another deal like this let me know I'll take one. Although I'm in Canada I can always have a friend from the US ship it to me once he gets it, if you can't ship direct to Canada.

Djnevamind 09-17-2003 08:09 AM

yeah sorry if you still wanna get in on this email supry he might be dropping out.I'll ship it to canada for a extra $10 axe is from canada to I charged him $10 more dollars . talk to supry he said he might not be able to get in this because of money troubles.If he ok's it AND ONLY IF SUPRY LET'S YOU i'll put you in his place. Mitch D even tho they are crooked heh.

Mitch 09-17-2003 08:13 AM

If that's the case I'm in!
I can send you a US check! What would it be $90.00US including shipping ?
Just PM your mail address.