General Performance & Hyundai Chat If you can't figure out which performance/modifications catagory to put your post in, then put it here. Also use this are to discuss general things about your Hyundai.

Why is it that women dont understand

Old 10-07-2012, 03:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1998 Tibby
Default Why is it that women dont understand

car guys? We love hanging out in garages and messing with our cars just as much as they love going to a hair salon or clothes shopping.
Old 10-07-2012, 07:17 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

Because we don't understand going to a hair salon or clothes shopping.

Honestly, I think it's genetically predisposed. Evolution taught men to build and women to cook. At least that's how it has been until modern times. Women want to attract men just like glowbugs have lights and light patterns to attract males, or peacocks fan their colorful tails.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:05 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

Heh, heh, heh... You said "peacock".
Old 10-07-2012, 09:33 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Lincoln Aviator

my wife doesnt go to salons. she is just cheap and doesnt want me to spend money on mods. So I just buy it without asking her. Ive got a turbo kit and camshafts for a car I don't even own yet. She also doesnt go shopping
Old 10-08-2012, 07:44 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

The only thing I can complain about with women is their not understanding the unexpected.

Me - Hey babe I have to do X repair on my car it should cost $250

Wife - Ok, how long will it take?

Me - Probably 2 hours.

- 2 Hours Later -

Me - Ok, so I hit a snag, it turns that my such-and-such was broken too. I just got everything out of the car. I'm going to need another 2-3 hours to finish up and another $100 in parts.

Wife - Head explodes!

And that is basically what happens every time I work on my car. We have been together for five years. Still, she cannot understand that unexpected things will, almost always, turn up once I get in there.
Old 10-09-2012, 04:07 AM

Vehicle: X3 Sprint, S-Coupe Turbo

Y'all need to get better women

My GF masked off my wheels so I could paint them, added bonus is that she is not a bulldyke.
Old 10-12-2012, 06:47 PM

Vehicle: 1999/hyundai/tiburon

Its because we are men! We cavemen are simple ladies are complicated! Never try to understand stand them unless your ready to take a trip to OZ. Just remember to take your zoloft. If your old lady cant understand you just tell her there's the door. She is always welcome to walk out the door because what she doesnt understand or do another women will. Thats just real talk. See women love to test us because they think they have the bat and balls in the relationship. The fact is they dont they are castraited. Look go cut off your man hood off and see how confused you will be you wouldnt understand either.....lol.....